RDG Iraq Training from the Intelligence Cell forum

Rarden_reaper said:
Hmm RDG and intelligence in the same sentence!! the mind boggles
Just nearly as amazing as 9/12th Lancers being in the Army

Some comic book had them in, it was about a strange Regiment who only appeared once a 100 years, then vanished the next day back up their own arrse.

So thought it might have been a dodgy tale

elovabloke

ADC
scarletto said:
Some comic book had them in, it was about a strange Regiment who only appeared once a 100 years, then vanished the next day back up their own arrse.

So thought it might have been a dodgy tale
It could be them involved in this invisible tank scam in the hope that someone will think they are something other than a country gents wish :roll:

Delhispearman said:
RDG - Does that still stand for "Rarely Deploying Guards"?

Remember Warminster?
The old ones are always the best. <Holding my sides in chortling at your amusing comments> A**hole

And yes the RDG are going somewhere hot and sandy as we speak, God speed them all home safely

We are the regiment who you served with on op lodestar bosnia 97 as part of the 9/12 L battlegroup
But you wouldnt know that as you probably wern't in then NIG

Rarden_reaper said:
We are the regiment who you served with on op lodestar bosnia 97 as part of the 9/12 L battlegroup
NIG?

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:57 pm Post subject: Re: RDG Iraq Training from the Intelligence Cell forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moral here is put brain in gear before posting, as you have no idea if previous post is nig or not. FYI I can assure you that no way could you call him a NIG, if anything i think you might be :D :D

Thank you Bob

I think in the case of Rarden_reaper he has forgotten that very important rule followed by NIGs everywhere.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt ............ regardless of Regiment.

QS Bob

RogerOut! said:
Thank you Bob

I think in the case of Rarden_reaper he has forgotten that very important rule followed by NIGs everywhere.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt ............ regardless of Regiment.

QS Bob
Please don't quote me that drivel!

Perhaps you arn't a nig after all.....

Maybe you haven't even served in the army at all.....

In fact Id go so far as to say your a WALT!!

Rarden seeing as I know the person in question you are 100% wrong, why slag someone you have never met, does not make sense. Then seeing as you did not do to much service thta might account for it.

elovabloke

ADC
Rarden_reaper said:
RogerOut! said:
Thank you Bob

QS Bob
Please don't quote me that drivel!

Perhaps you arn't a nig after all.....

Maybe you haven't even served in the army at all.....

In fact Id go so far as to say your a WALT!!
If you have nothing better to offer than a slagging of the active regiments in the RAC bugger off to your murky little hole. We all love a little well informed banter so contribute or face off.