RBL Volunteer caseworker

Hello

Ive been searching for something to do in my spare time to support the armed forces since leaving the army 4 years ago. I have just seen the role of a volunteer caseworker for the RBL and was wondering if any fellow arrsers were involved in this role or have any storys to share with me about it

Thanks

Hello

Ive been searching for something to do in my spare time to support the armed forces since leaving the army 4 years ago. I have just seen the role of a volunteer caseworker for the RBL and was wondering if any fellow arrsers were involved in this role or have any storys to share with me about it

Thanks
I and a few others on here do that role for SSAFA, I imagine the RBL one is pretty similar.

Caseworkers and Visitors - The Royal British Legion

thanks mate, to be honest i though of ssafa however didnt think they operate in the area i live however have just found details for the halton office

can you give me some info?

thanks mate, to be honest i though of ssafa however didnt think they operate in the area i live however have just found details for the halton office

PM me any questions you've got and I'll do my best to answer them for you mate.

oldbaldy

LE

They operate everywhere.

Branch network