RBL ross kemp

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tom16, Sep 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ross Kemp, well my opinon has changed a bit. Im an ex Royal Anglian 2nd Battalion the "Elite Poachers", the vikings 1st battalion shot to fame thanks to kemp deciding he wanted a big old slpa on the back and the limelight again! There are plenty of other worthy regiments and battalions who could have done with more exposure! Our local RBL in chelmsford kindly asked for kemp to come down and open the poppy launch on 1st november. His agents did not bother there arse to respond! Lets hope it was his agnets and not himself not bothering to respond! He never even served only his dad in the norfolks!
  2. has he got back yet? heard he was in the Stan with 5 Scots...
  3. He's not bothered himself? How about as a civilian he bothered himself to go out there. He also bothered himself on the Help For Heroes campaign. What have YOU ever done for Ross? He doesn't owe you anything, not even a response.
  4. Agree and then some.
  5. Nobody owes anybody anything! But a reply yes or no would have been appreciated!
  6. Agreed, any one else care to agree :?
  7. I think you'll find he's back out there again. Whinging cunt.
  8. I bumped into RK on a flight and had a long chat with him and his crew.

He cares a great deal.
  9. You obviously don't have a TV.

10. NT, great schpeel, he also gave up his time for the City Salute, ok it was a TV salute, but to be there was a great day and he spoke from the heart.
  11. He was being interviewed on the radio last week and said he is in and out of the sandpit filming currently, so is probably too busy at the mo. At least he has gone back for another look and he does seem to be one of the few that care. :salut:
  12. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

tom16, you won't win many friends on here slagging Ross Kemp. I suggest you watch the last series he did in Afghanistan. The fact he back out there kind of proves a point.

I have no doubt he has an agent to deal with these sort of requests - maybe they are snowed under, maybe the agent is in Afghanistan - who knows. Maybe the request is sat in an in-tray waiting to be dealt with. Perhaps you should not be so quick to judge.

He did more for showing the Army in a good light when he did the Afghan programme than pretty much anyone else in the UK has managed to do in years - I suggest you might want to give him and his people the benefit of the doubt.
  13. Nah sling it ya cnut, you're either a rubbish troll, a journalist looking for a backlash, an idiot, or.............................some chippy old no medals cnut who never shot at a fuzzy wuzzy but talks up a fecking storm over his cheap wets in the legion

Jog on