RBL - Charity Auction A3Bs picture

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Arthur3bums, Oct 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right guys and gals

Just in case, no matter how well educated and sociable 'Artsy' peoples are, Just in case you miss it, Right at the top of the Forums, Bad CO has now posted the RBL charity auction thread on the Charities board.
    I have donated the Mounted original of 'Rolling Replen' to be auctioned for aforesaid good cause. It depicts a Chieftain MBT fuelling from a HMLC Stalwart. The auction will run from 1st Nov to 11th Nov, the picture would normally sell for £68.00 incl Mount and P&P. If you wanted one of my originals you could get this one for a song and, better still, the monies will go to a good cause. So, please feel free to bid away on the old boy and any of the other worthy items!!!!
    Cheers.

2. Hi A3B. I reckon I'm pretty damned good at finding things on Arrse, but, this time, I wasn't entirely sure I had the right thread without a link.

Is it THIS ONE?

3. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

4. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Good point - might move the charity auctions board above Current Affairs once they kick off!

5. Good idea!!

6. Hi Bovvy mi dear, where've you been hiding lately. Glad you found it in the end.