Ray Mears....Fat Cnut

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by big_red, Feb 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How come Ray Mears, who survives on a diet of bark, privet and seaweed liberally washed down with the juice of the cactus and the drippings from a dead sea lions anus is such a fat cnut?
  2. he eats the children of the tribes he descovers
  3. He was a fat cunt in the other threads about him too.
  4. Ever seen a skinny Inuit hunter, his outlook on "bushcraft" is more cerebal than my Grylls.
  5. The same as all fat fucks, "it's me metabolism and me bones doc".
    Well it is in my case.
  6. Better a fat survival expert,than a skinny one,I know which one I'd rather be with............... ;-)
  7. MMMMMMMMMMMM deepfried battered bones
  8. the one with the packed lunch & mobile phone?
  9. Did you watch him on BBC2 this evening? He was on about an explorer, Samuel Hearne. Seems this bloke Hearne worked for the Hudson Bay Company and was an all round diamond geezer, who was respected by the tribes he came into contact with in Northern Canada What bollocks! When you read up about him, he failed in everything he attempted, when given the job of finding a river route to the Arctic Ocean, the indians thought he was a wimp, because he wouldn't help them to slaughter some innocent Inuit fishermen (and women) When he was the governer of some fort, he surrendered it to the French, and buggered off, leaving his wife behind to starve to death. To add; Yes, Ray Mears is a fat cunt.
  10. If you're going to depend on someone's survival lessons to save your life, would you really want him to be built like an Ethiopian toothpick?
  11. Because he had (undiagnosed) Lyme disease for ten years.

And, because he's not being Bacon Grills, he is quite capable of foraging a nutritious meal instead of having to sleep in a conveniently placed dead camel.
  12. How many bears could Bear Grylls grill if Bear Grylls could grill bears?
  13. If a wood chuck could chuck wood....
  14. There are not enough hours in the day, nor enough accumulated survival lore in the entire human race, to allow a fat fuck like Mears to sustain himself by foraging anywhere other than Tesco.
  15. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Never mind his ample girth, I cannot abide his monotone and dreary TV show! He renders fascinating subjects down to Snoozeathons. No way I could watch him after a day at work or such like, it would be instant bed time.