Ray Alan Dies

A man who made a fortune by shoving his hand up a pretend arrse, using a lever to move fake eyes left and right to take the audiences mind off him saying 'Gottle of Geer'. A sad loss to entertaiment. They say it comes in threes though don't they? Lets hope Keith Allen and Bob Carolgees swiftly follow.......a great day for Gritish groadcasting.

duckula said:
A man who made a fortune by shoving his hand up a pretend arrse, using a lever to move fake eyes left and right to take the audiences mind off him saying 'Gottle of Geer'. A sad loss to entertaiment. They say it comes in threes though don't they? Lets hope Keith Allen and Bob Carolgees swiftly follow.......a great day for Gritish groadcasting.
Yes but fair play to Ray for fronting up by appearing on television. Some of us post war kids had for entertainment a ventroloquist act on the radio (yup, I did mean radio) of Peter Brough and Archie Andrews :D

Alec_Lomas said:
duckula said:
Yes but fair play to Ray for fronting up by appearing on television. Some of us post war kids had for entertainment a ventroloquist act on the radio (yup, I did mean radio) of Peter Brough and Archie Andrews :D
Jesus! How gullable did they think you were? Some bloke sat in his underpants talking to himself. Probably masturbating furiously over the image of young children getting close to the wireless.

'What was that he said?'

'Gnrr, gnarr, good evening children, gnrr'

'That wasn't the dummy talking was it mommy? I'm scared'

'Get away from the wireless sweetheart, I think he might be having an episode'

Alec_Lomas said:
duckula said:
Yep, remember it well. :D

Latest Threads