RAVC Dog Trainer Postings

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by luke12_lizards, Mar 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, I'm thinking abou transfering to the RAVC as a dog trainer and was wondering if anyone could help me with the locations they work from whilst not on ops.
    I know they work out of Aldershot, Sennelager and Melton but was wondering if there are any other options.
    Thanks in advance for any help
  2. Brunei, (infantry patrol dog training)
    Not sure if they still have NI postings.
  3. There is a dog trainers post as a mil instructor at Keogh Brks. I think though that you have to be a particularly humorless and miserable bar steward to fill it though
  4. No he's long gone now, the new one is a hell of a lot better, mega chilled out and enjoy's a drink as well.
  5. You must be talking about Master Bates.....
  6. I know, I was kidding. I saw FFF on a recent exercise turning milk sour in a cookhouse
  7. I had a few dog walkers on a course recently, they all to were equally happy to know him
  8. Wasn't he related to Freddie Mercury?
  9. They've got another location somewhere in the midlands now, in lieu of NI. They do have a few guys dotted around on a few sunshine postings, depends what type of dog walking you want to get into
  10. Are we talking about the same person Lunch...? PM me who you think it is
  11. I prefer subtle bitching.