• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

RAVC Dog Trainer Postings

Hi, I'm thinking abou transfering to the RAVC as a dog trainer and was wondering if anyone could help me with the locations they work from whilst not on ops.
I know they work out of Aldershot, Sennelager and Melton but was wondering if there are any other options.
Thanks in advance for any help
Cheers

There is a dog trainers post as a mil instructor at Keogh Brks. I think though that you have to be a particularly humorless and miserable bar steward to fill it though

drain_sniffer said:
There is a dog trainers post as a mil instructor at Keogh Brks. I think though that you have to be a particularly humorless and miserable bar steward to fill it though
You must be talking about Master Bates.....

sh1tjobs said:
No he's long gone now, the new one is a hell of a lot better, mega chilled out and enjoy's a drink as well.
I know, I was kidding. I saw FFF on a recent exercise turning milk sour in a cookhouse

drain_sniffer said:
sh1tjobs said:
No he's long gone now, the new one is a hell of a lot better, mega chilled out and enjoy's a drink as well.
I know, I was kidding. I saw FFF on a recent exercise turning milk sour in a cookhouse
I had a few dog walkers on a course recently, they all to were equally happy to know him

luke12_lizards said:
Hi, I'm thinking abou transfering to the RAVC as a dog trainer and was wondering if anyone could help me with the locations they work from whilst not on ops.
I know they work out of Aldershot, Sennelager and Melton but was wondering if there are any other options.
Thanks in advance for any help
Cheers
They've got another location somewhere in the midlands now, in lieu of NI. They do have a few guys dotted around on a few sunshine postings, depends what type of dog walking you want to get into