Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rats in compost

Along with an intensely focused and curious merle Border Collie cross. He may have some Jack Struggle in him too, which adds a little boost to the rat nemesis approach to the species.

P7202726.JPG

Spotted rats in garden couple of months ago, got vermin control out........straightaway, stop putting bird food out.. He put some poison down in a couple of places including under decking........haven't seen anything since.

Good name Nemesis.

He's called Merlin and the furry berserker thing is spot on. He's like lightning and slaughters doves and pigeons at will. Have to keep him indoors when I put out their seed and fill the feeder for the smaller wild birds in the morning.

Along with an intensely focused and curious merle Border Collie cross. He may have some Jack Struggle in him too, which adds a little boost to the rat nemesis approach to the species.

View attachment 516723
Persec! They haven't gone away you know....

P7202726.jpg

These two. The one at the back likes nothing better than shaking rats and rabbits to pieces having half bitten them in two, whereas the one at the front prefers to pin them down and peel them alive. Either way they are utterly merciless and rats, being quite clever, soon get the idea that going elsewhere is a grand plan.

View attachment 516534
What are they like with Somalians?

Truxx

LE
What are they like with Somalians?
Dunno.

But the very recently departed Jack Russell used to lie in wait for the yodel man who she hated with a passion and thought nothing of hiding then going for him when he least expected it. How the hell they did not sue me I have no idea.

She loved the postie and tolerated other delivery drivers but the yodel bloke was definitely OPFOR.

Latest Threads