* Ginger biscuits replace biscuits fruit
* Muesli replaces corned beef hash
* Rice pudding replaces treacle pudding
* Various fruits in a pouch replace oat biscuit

OMG!!!!! Noooooooo..............this is just so wrong! 8O

Just outsource the rations, for example they'd do well:

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/

Read this..and I guarantee, English breakfast has never looked so good! :lol:

Careful. It's poison. Okay, it's not really poison, but you'd probably have to drink oil to flush this shit out, and that's poison.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How dare they?!?! Replacing the chocolate with energy bars is just wrong!

But at least the cat food (sorry, pate) has gone :D

"Various fruits in a pouch replace oat biscuit".I'll bet they aren't kidney pouches and poor old oatsy.Give me a corned beef drink and 'compo porridge' anyday. :D

Anyone actually dared to experience the strange tuna and pasta that look suspiciously like cat-food pouches in the current ORP?

Oreos are all very well, but they're nowhere near as robust as Biscuits Fruit, Tea Dunking for the use of.

Agree with the concensus on corned-beef hash. Doesn't matter how much Tabasco / brown sauce you add it still tastes like cardboard.

Lucky to have menu A and B originally there was to be one menu only, to remove the problems caused by giving officers a choice.

Query: Are they going to try it out on cadets first? That way we can point those least likely to join up to the front of the queue for testing.

However -

Plus points
* Pasta lunchtime pouches replace pate - Goodbye cat food (even the family cat didn't eat it!)
* Shrewsbury biscuits replace biscuits brown - ooooh flavour!
* Rice pudding replaces treacle pudding - Rice pudding instead of Treacle Bricks - thank you very much
* Ready-made soups in a retort pouch replace powdered soup
* Chocolate Chip Cake
* Numerous drink flavourings (in one pack????)
* Dental Chewing Gum (as long as it doesn't go off as quick as the current stuff)

Minus points
* Muesli replaces corned beef hash - NO!!!! Let's have proper food, not granulated cardboard!
* Energy bars replace chocolate bars
* Ginger biscuits replace biscuits fruit
* Various fruits in a pouch replace oat biscuit (the best bit IMHO)
* Oreo Cookies (Surely the filling will get gooey in hot climates, I know they need to be kept in the fridge on the Costa del Sol)