Query: Are they going to try it out on cadets first? That way we can point those least likely to join up to the front of the queue for testing.
* Pasta lunchtime pouches replace pate - Goodbye cat food (even the family cat didn't eat it!)
* Shrewsbury biscuits replace biscuits brown - ooooh flavour!
* Rice pudding replaces treacle pudding - Rice pudding instead of Treacle Bricks - thank you very much
* Ready-made soups in a retort pouch replace powdered soup
* Chocolate Chip Cake
* Numerous drink flavourings (in one pack????)
* Dental Chewing Gum (as long as it doesn't go off as quick as the current stuff)
* Muesli replaces corned beef hash - NO!!!! Let's have proper food, not granulated cardboard!
* Energy bars replace chocolate bars
* Ginger biscuits replace biscuits fruit
* Various fruits in a pouch replace oat biscuit (the best bit IMHO)
* Oreo Cookies (Surely the filling will get gooey in hot climates, I know they need to be kept in the fridge on the Costa del Sol)