Ration Pack sheets

Can anyone post up a copy of the information and menu sheets that are supposedly found in the boxes of Rats.
Have seen them on here before but failed to find them.
just need them for another crappy cadet lesson. cheers LCPL_Bull

LCPL_Bull said:
Can anyone post up a copy of the information and menu sheets that are supposedly found in the boxes of Rats.
Have seen them on here before but failed to find them.
just need them for another crappy cadet lesson. cheers LCPL_Bull
Not taking the p1ss - look on E-Bay

There is no paper instruction sheet in the current ORPS. The back of the box lists the menu types and contents. I don't think soldiers need to be told 'boil retort pouch for 7 mins before eating' every day.

walt_of_the_walts said:
There is no paper instruction sheet in the current ORPS. The back of the box lists the menu types and contents. I don't think soldiers need to be told 'boil retort pouch for 7 mins before eating' every day.
The'a also a printed menu sheet in the main box which tells you what each pack is as the 10 x 1 man pack are assorted now.

spike7451 said:
walt_of_the_walts said:
The'a also a printed menu sheet in the main box which tells you what each pack is as the 10 x 1 man pack are assorted now.
Oh yeah, I forgot that. Mind you when a box of 10 is opened up, I just want to make sure I don't get the lamb curry with rice one.

walt_of_the_walts said:
spike7451 said:
walt_of_the_walts said:
Oh yeah, I forgot that. Mind you when a box of 10 is opened up, I just want to make sure I don't get the lamb curry with rice one.
Chicken Tikka Masala in them now! Quite tasty too.Along with tubes of Marmite & Mushroom Pate they're very good now.