Rather bad day and a punch in the chops

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by unwilling_civvy, Nov 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At the beginning of the month i got the other half to give me a lift to ACO so i wouldnt crease my suit driving, on the way we where hit off the road (im saying nothing about women drivers) and while i was ok she needed the hospital, jump forward to me and her in said hospital being informed that not only had she torn muscles in her shoulder but she was also up the duff, alas she lost the baby 3days later and with my comment that "its character building" she lost her temper as well and punched me smack in the chops.

But surely im right??

2. From a psychological perspective (If it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger) you probably are right. However its probably not what she wants hear mate. Its difficult for a bloke to understand the emotions around miscarriage etc cos we never experience it (obviously) but she probably needs lots of cuddles and " support " at the moment and not the stereotypical "I'm alright squaddie attitude".

3. It probably wasn't yours anyway mate.

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I hope to fuck that you are a wind up merchant, because looking at your other posts you are a total tool.

5. See my post on the other enlightening thread gremmers...........Clearly a wah merchant or another delusional, better be the big man on arrse with cutting edge funny threads character. Clearly started his arrse life off on a bad foot ,sir!

6. You totally insensitive CUNT, no wonder you're re-joining, she probably left you and now you have no-one else to bully. And so much for being "the grey man", every post you have made has managed to piss someone off.

7. From a psychological perspective (If it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger) you probably are right. However its probably not what she wants hear mate. Its difficult for a bloke to understand the emotions around miscarriage etc cos we never experience it (obviously) but she probably needs lots of cuddles and " support " at the moment and not the stereotypical "I'm alright squaddie attitude".

Cheers for the advice mate, iv already learned (the hard way) that she's on a different wave length. So i'll try to be more understanding, personally i prefer not to think about it and look forward but while gremlin might be wrong about me being a liar he's certainly right to call me a total tool, im off to itc in the new year so id better grow up fast before i do it the hard way

8. Aaaaaaaaaaand, the penny drops!

9. Just keep reminding yourself that you are a clever cnut - however, when you're not being clever, you'll just be a cnut and no one wants a cnut around them unless the rest of the female form is attached (MDN excepted)!

10. Aaaaaaaaaaand, the penny drops!

less of a drop and more like a throw off something very, very high.

Am clearly not ready to play with the big boys so will wise up sharpish before i get a seeing to on more than a forum,

Cheers for the advice and abuse everyone, nothing like it to wake you up into the real world.

11. Gremlin

You want to play properly?

Come into chat then - you will be made most welcome!

12. Behave gremmers :D

He has apologised for being a mong!!

13. Sir, If what you say is a true account of what you said you are a stain in your own underpants. Kindly knock yourself out on the nearest brick wall and slide forthwith into the gutter you emerged from.

Your dear wife has my sympathy not only for her loss (and despite your idiocy you also have my sympathy for your loss) but also for being married to one of the most insensitive morons on the planet. She should have aimed lower down.

14. Gremlin

Will I Feck - this tool needs educating!

15. I hope you get filled in, seriously filled in. :x Hopefully someone will stick their rifle up your arrse. I wouldnt bother reenlisting, your obviously a fecking mong.