Rate my uniform

Yep a minger he is...

def a minger, silly boy cant put cam cream on properly, his pink flesh provides a wonderful target-like contrast to the silly green daubs of paint, and he appears to have fogotten the bullets for that jolly big machine gun someone lent him

Think they need to have a number 6 option on the voting list. Could be named the 'sad, lonely, ugly walt' category. Might send a picture of me in picking up litter or sweeping up leaves. Hmm or perhaps stagging on a fcuking brew tent so the officers don't run out of milk & sugar.

Gotta be the best advertisement for the Royal Signals for years.

Bauer

Expert tent erector

Did you hear the walt on the radio??

Radio One: 'So where have you been?'
Walt: 'Kaszacstan, Iraq, Afganistan....'
Radio One: 'Anywere else?'
Walt: 'A couple other places'
Radio One: 'Are you going anywere nice soon?'
Walt: 'Yea, we are off to Afganistan in two weeks'

Talk about sh*t hot OPSEC!

Higround said:
Think they need to have a number 6 option on the voting list. Could be named the 'sad, lonely, ugly walt' category. Might send a picture of me in picking up litter or sweeping up leaves. Hmm or perhaps stagging on a fcuking brew tent so the officers don't run out of milk & sugar.

Gotta be the best advertisement for the Royal Signals for years.

Bauer

Expert tent erector
Still rightfully employed Higround I see. :) :)

Well you know, I kinda get withdrawl symptoms if I don't get fcuked about for a while. On leave at the moment though which is a bit of a problem. Might have to go and ask the council if they need any litter picking done.

Oakley said:
Did you hear the walt on the radio??

Radio One: 'So where have you been?'
Walt: 'Kaszacstan, Iraq, Afganistan....'
Radio One: 'Anywere else?'
Walt: 'A couple other places'

Its hardly the worlds biggest secret, and hardly differentiates him from your average soldier does it!!

Oakley said:

Because no family is going to know when a deployment occurs and if they did, they wouldn't tell anyone.... :roll:

Does that look like a 3 Para DZ flash to anyone here....does it? It's an Arty TRF/7s DZ flash.....looks like the whole TRF for easy identification idea is out the window then.