• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RASP New shorter format?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The Battlebox would have been too simple. It on DII not on ArmyNet. AKX on ArmyNet is just full of cartoons about how to do your boot laces up.

I'm being a tad unfair it has the BAR which is interesting but thats about it.

If anyone is able to email me a copy of the RAM in pdf or Word I'd be grateful. UI can pm you my ArmyMail email address.

The Battlebox would have been too simple. It on DII not on ArmyNet. AKX on ArmyNet is just full of cartoons about how to do your boot laces up.

I'm being a tad unfair it has the BAR which is interesting but thats about it.

If anyone is able to email me a copy of the RAM in pdf or Word I'd be grateful. UI can pm you my ArmyMail email address.
I've got RAMs for a mixture of shoots and weapon systems.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The templates are in Pam 21 which is available in the electronic battlebox on DII. If, like most of us, you don't have access to DII you can get someone to email you a copy. I would email you mine but is a few years old and I'm don't know if there have been amendments recently. I'd certainly find out if I intended to use it.

A RASP is still the Primary document that needs to be completed prior to going on the range, If I remember correctly, the RAM is simply an Aide Memoire with the shoot practice in more detail to be used by the RCO throughout.

I can get a copy of a Cadet force RAM, but like has been said before, no RAM will be the same.

Latest Threads