RASP New shorter format?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by BuggerAll, Mar 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I've been in a staff job for 3 years and have just returned to a more hands on role. I've been told that there is a new shortened RASP but nobody has a. Template or knows what's supposed to be in it.

I'd be grateful if anyone can shed any light.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

2. It's now called a RAS.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BuggerAll

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. BuggerAll

Mrs BA has just suggested that ArmyNet and or Army Knowledge Exchange will probably have PAM 21. I don't k ow why I didn't think of that myself. Probably because of the amount of time I've spent banging my head against that wall but I'll have a go at its rather opaque search function.

5. In their wisdom, the template is an un-editable PDF, making it as good as useless. I have rolled my own, but can't send as away from DII for a couple of weeks.

The template is, as said, in Pam 21, which is available on the Electronic Battle Box.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BuggerAll

The Battlebox would have been too simple. It on DII not on ArmyNet. AKX on ArmyNet is just full of cartoons about how to do your boot laces up.

I'm being a tad unfair it has the BAR which is interesting but thats about it.

If anyone is able to email me a copy of the RAM in pdf or Word I'd be grateful. UI can pm you my ArmyMail email address.

7. I've got RAMs for a mixture of shoots and weapon systems.

8. It may be the case that it is there, but the search is so shockingly shit that I couldn't find it.