Rare Pair of Wrinkled tits Spotted....

Lovely tits.............. Oh, I know.... coat, hat..... Meds....off down the Pub....

Attachments

Selective? You call Trans_sane being selective? There is no queue i'm afraid it's just another delusion like your 27 yr old wing commander boyfriend. You are fucked in the head old dear.
You're a year out he's 28 now. And the Wing Commander is much older. Thats the problem with assumptions...you jump to them.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You're a year out he's 28 now. And the Wing Commander is much older. Thats the problem with assumptions...you jump to them.
No it's not, you said in chat your boyfriend was a 27yr old wing commander (last yr) and when it was pointed out to you that there are no 27yr old wing commanders you changed your story. You fibbing old cunt. TLF was in chat that night I remember it well. Fibber.
You couldn't even recall what your delusion fly's.
Most of the sane men on here will have seen your picture now you quadrouple bagger. Oh and when you said you was 43, did you mean born in '43?
Report to the pig board, you gopping monster.

No it's not, you said in chat your boyfriend was a 27yr old wing commander (last yr) and when it was pointed out to you that there are no 27yr old wing commanders you changed your story. You fibbing old cunt. TLF was in chat that night I remember it well. Fibber.
You couldn't even recall what your delusion fly's.
Most of the sane men on here will have seen your picture now you quadrouple bagger. Oh and when you said you was 43, did you mean born in '43?
Report to the pig board, you gopping monster.
That's the biggest load of bollox out you have selective recall.

Z

Zarathustra

I think you two should settle this like men, strip to the waist and fight like gypsies....oh wait, on the other hand...