Rare example of the Emperor's mercy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pigshyt_Freeman, Aug 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, he didn't see that one coming.Hope his egg sarnies were OK.Now the serious stuff,what was he listening to on his iPod at the time?

'Bang,bang,you knocked me down.'

In your own time,carry on.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I really do doubt that EM ever gets charitable or merciful. If I was that Spam I would be seriously wondering just what else EM had in store for me.

• Like Like x 2
  3. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

EM's simply realised he'll get a higher harvest from idiots trying to replicate this.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It will become next year's new extreme sport: mainlining! Tombstoning is soooo last year.

5. Amtrak train doing 110 MILES per hour? What was it, out of control? I didn't think any of their tracks could handle that speed. Could be wrong although I'm sure TiD could clarify for us. Every Amtrak I've seen was doing about 50, tops.

• Like Like x 2
  6. This story would be a bit different if it had been a mighty Deltic.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Wouldn't even have found chunks of him. He would simply have ceased to exist in a blinding flash of light.

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead

• Like Like x 2
  8. Surely the engineer would have it the brakes as he sounded the horn? 110mph??

Emperor if you're reading this. That cock deserved to be a Darwin candidate, shame on your shoddy work.

9. It's part of a long term ploy of EM's. the train survivor guy will recover, become a born again Jesus cultist whatsit and then convert others to his cult, convincing them modern medicine is a lie and that he can cure their terminal and nasty ailments with just his touch..... Everyone dies slow horrific deaths.... EM wins.

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead

• Like Like x 2
  10. Disturbingly, that actually makes sense.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

11. From wiki

Amtrak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

12. He could test the theory by next time laying on the track....

images (1).jpg

13. Anyone else spot the irony of the survivor's surname?