Rare Diseases Day

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fang_Farrier, Feb 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Rare Disease Day 2012 - Official Video

Here's the video for this year's rare disease's day, an international cause close to the hearts of many Arrsers, especially those who have visited the fleshpots of the World, Kenya, Belize, Chatham to name but a few.

So time to spill those stories of diseases caught, remember this year's slogan, "Rare but strong together"

2. If it involves sticking your unarmoured nasty into a night fighter, it's called stupidity and it's not that rare.

3. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I prefer Bisphosphate Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw. Google images "BRONJ"

Diagnosised a case the day, (not that these pics are of the unfortunate sod)

Attached Files:

4. Fuck me ,thats hideous.Next time my dentist says "Brush harder" .I'll fucking brush if it going help keep that away.

5. No more deep fried Mars bars for him / her!

6. Longlenny

Longlenny War Hero Book Reviewer

My other half has got Behcets disease, thats fairly rare.

7. A mate of mine came back from the tropics with a killer disease. It was so rare it was just codenamed..
    Yellow 13.

He went into a National Bingo hall and won every game and when up for his last winnings the manager told him that the company had never known anyone so lucky.

My mate said "Oh Yeah..I'm really lucky I am, I've got Yellow 13."

The manager shouted "Fucking hell! he's only won the Grand Prize Draw as well."

8. Groan.

9. Poor bugger. Are they able to treat it?

10. Longlenny

Longlenny War Hero Book Reviewer

No, just hold the symptems in check and not very well at that.