Rare deer

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by WhizzyShootingStar, Mar 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. more disgusting things have happened recently...

2. and you wonder why people think your a throbber

3. I bid £10,000

4. Jarrod?!

5. Oh piss off will you.

6. Whizzy, think before posting...

7. I'd like to urine on you and set you on fire does that count?

8. Hole!

9. Cunt that he is. Raising animals to be shot for sport isn't in my good book, no matter how much I respect the skill of good hunting - eat what you kill and never leave a wounded animal has always been my way, and I believe the likes of Ugly here go with that.

Many years ago a big old bull elephant wandered out of a game reserve in Kenya into a free-fire zone in Tanzania, reported on all the way by paid lizards, and a huge horde of bloodthirsty bastards paid to be the ones to drop him from the back of their Toyota 4x4s. Put me off "hunting" big time. Happy to take an impala for the table, mind.

10. WhizzyShootingStar

You know how we practise our stalks? Oh yeah, you guessed it....it's kinda amusing when they stick their tongue out.

11. We could sell tickets, it's not just deer that need culling, could I offer to smash WSS in the face with a cricket bat until her nose exits the rear of her head.

12. If the bleeding hart [geddit?] brigade stump up more than the best offer the landowner gets, I'm sure that he'll be happy for them to take it off his property alive.

13. For once I thought I'd be helpful to you Whizzy, good luck.

White Deer

14. Used to have 2 white deer on our farm- so not that rare ! and no we didn't shoot them .