Rappers and R'n'b singers who dress like complete twats...

Usually I'd like to implicate all of them, but Usher at least dances trendy and has some favourably dashing dress sense.

Any in particular whom make a good effort in their music videos to look like complete cocks?

The whole rag wrapped around their head is a common accessory for the completely gangsta negro-rapper package but has since been commonly adopted as part of the soul genre.

The thread doesn't have to be R'n'B and rap anyone who dresses like a moron for their star shoots can be included...

Ruff Endz are a good start...

RUFFENXZ.jpg

MC Hammer nailed it like jelly to a wall

Anyway, I am surprised that there are any new ones coming through, I thought that Sadiq Khan had managed to put them all on the endangered list. Where is Greta Thunberg when you need her.

How about rapper Xan Frank who takes his name from the American painkiller Xanax and Anne Frank the Holocaust victim, the latter of whom is tattooed on his face.
arnoldisdead__90391.png
arnoldisdead-andnbsplil-xan.png

Anyway, I am surprised that there are any new ones coming through, I thought that Sadiq Khan had managed to put them all on the endangered list. Where is Greta Thunberg when you need her.
Apparently, Louis Vuitton already caters for the fashion conscious chav about town in London, look at this tit.

If wappers count, then GLC have to go on the list

Please pull the trigger.
Oh no, then he would be moved to the gun violence thread in America. I would have to respond with "thoughts and prayers" and be labeled an insensitive lifetime member of the NRA inbred redneck. So my vote would be to send him to the UK as a "cultural ambassador" to help out all your aspiring musicians.

Latest Threads