Rapper arrested at Heathrow

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ViroBono, Apr 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

It seems that a creature by the name of 'Snoop Dogg' has been nicked, along with some of his entourage, after a fracas at Heathrow.

BBC News

We can only hope that Charles 'Big Ears' Clarke won't forget to deport them....
  2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

He has an entourage of 30 people? What do they all do?
  3. Because it makes them look good!
  4. I wonder why he changed his name?

Rapper with a silent 'C'.
  5. Just goes to show our police don't need guns, and still took down a bunch of wannabe G-Unit thugs, Saying that I think the lads down at the nick should have got a bit more personal with them.. That and the rest of the wannabe thugs in this country, that like to think their special.

Only the other day one like him said 'cool' to me as I walked past so I decided to be cocky and said 'yeah it's pretty warm, ain't it!', I'm kinda getting bored with them all swanning around like they own the joint!
  6. They do own the joint.

Until ole bill goes by then they stub it out.

I'm cool as well (buttons up cardigan)
  7. All part and parcel of the Gansta ethos. Still at least no one got shot!

That's show biz!
  8. I hope no-one was subjected to a deep and intrusive BCS. :lol:
  9. I hope they keep him in jail for a week: I hate rap, and he is supposed to being a private concert to the Gumball next Satuday (6 May) in Vegas. The organisers of the rally are already rushing around trying to get a replacement act :)
  10. I am wondering now if he is asking the coppers if they want to shizzle his nizzle or some other jibberish these (c)rap stars come out with. Maybe they will provided with an interpreter. There are pleanty of Eminem wannabes and G-Unit clones in the country able to relay what the hell they are saying to us.

I didn't realise Indiana Del was back in the country !!
  11. Shame none of them got shot, let this be a lesson to chavs even if you are in a group of 30 you will still be beaten.
  12. msr

msr LE

13. I hope he goes on a list and the next time he wants to visit the UK, he is refused entry. Pass the buck, hope the sniffer dogs in Schiphol are ready.
  14. Police statements could be interesting.. then the accused said to me " Yo mo'fo I'm gonna pop a cap in yer ass". Imagine trying to explain that one to the judge?