Rapper arrested at Heathrow

It seems that a creature by the name of 'Snoop Dogg' has been nicked, along with some of his entourage, after a fracas at Heathrow.

BBC News

Police said 30 people were involved in a disturbance in a business lounge at Terminal 1 on Wednesday.

They were then told they could not board their flight and "became abusive and pushed officers", police said.

The star, real name Calvin Broadus, and five other men were held on suspicion of violent disorder and affray.

The six men, all US citizens, were taken into custody at two west London police stations.
We can only hope that Charles 'Big Ears' Clarke won't forget to deport them....

I wonder why he changed his name?

Rapper with a silent 'C'.

Just goes to show our police don't need guns, and still took down a bunch of wannabe G-Unit thugs, Saying that I think the lads down at the nick should have got a bit more personal with them.. That and the rest of the wannabe thugs in this country, that like to think their special.

Only the other day one like him said 'cool' to me as I walked past so I decided to be cocky and said 'yeah it's pretty warm, ain't it!', I'm kinda getting bored with them all swanning around like they own the joint!

Digital said:
Just goes to show our police don't need guns, and still took down a bunch of wannabe G-Unit thugs, Saying that I think the lads down at the nick should have got a bit more personal with them.. That and the rest of the wannabe thugs in this country, that like to think their special.

Only the other day one like him said 'cool' to me as I walked past so I decided to be cocky and said 'yeah it's pretty warm, ain't it!', I'm kinda getting bored with them all swanning around like they own the joint!
They do own the joint.

Until ole bill goes by then they stub it out.

I'm cool as well (buttons up cardigan)

All part and parcel of the Gansta ethos. Still at least no one got shot!

That's show biz!

I hope no-one was subjected to a deep and intrusive BCS. :lol:

I hope they keep him in jail for a week: I hate rap, and he is supposed to being a private concert to the Gumball next Satuday (6 May) in Vegas. The organisers of the rally are already rushing around trying to get a replacement act :)

I am wondering now if he is asking the coppers if they want to shizzle his nizzle or some other jibberish these (c)rap stars come out with. Maybe they will provided with an interpreter. There are pleanty of Eminem wannabes and G-Unit clones in the country able to relay what the hell they are saying to us.

I didn't realise Indiana Del was back in the country !!

I hope he goes on a list and the next time he wants to visit the UK, he is refused entry. Pass the buck, hope the sniffer dogs in Schiphol are ready.

Police statements could be interesting.. then the accused said to me " Yo mo'fo I'm gonna pop a cap in yer ass". Imagine trying to explain that one to the judge?

yank_eyetie said:
Bouillabaisse said:
He has an entourage of 30 people? What do they all do?
From what I understand not much of anything, except spend his money.
They should be there to keep him out of trouble, they should have had SnoopCreature in the VIP lounge with some of them in there with him and some outside watching and waiting, WTF were they thinking. They are employed to keep the client out of the sh1t, not tear apart local businesses and throw the Old Bill around.

Sack the useless fcukers. Hope they get charged by the Civvy Plod, show them the difference between LA and LAndon.

Definitely an entourage of parasites ... security team my arrse ...

msr your link says he got released without charge WTF. i hope some of his possie are still in the nick at least.

oh and don't the airport police have guns? i'm sure someone could have given them a reason.

I_G

Hmmm does he have an album coming out any time soon? The N*b Jockeys in the music business usually do stupid things like this for free publicity

I lost any interest in this prat after when being interviewed about coming over and doing a concert last year here started waffling shite about coming over here and giving support to us now we have terrorists too.

This Cnut has obviously never heard of PIRA

smoojalooge said:
I lost any interest in this prat after when being interviewed about coming over and doing a concert last year here started waffling shite about coming over here and giving support to us now we have terrorists too.

This Cnut has obviously never heard of PIRA
Shame the old school Met TSG units are not still around, would have given him and his wa****s a good old kicking in back of the van :twisted: