Rapist Wins 7m on Lotto

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by error_unknown, Aug 11, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A purely personal opinion but he should have been hung a long time ago and therefore unable to buy the ticket in the first place....

2. Least he now decides when he is going for a shower!!

"No sir that is definately your soap, sir"" 8O

3. Damn right!!

£6,999,999 would be about right :twisted:

4. Well in my humble opinion he should be made to pay for his own castration, then give the rest to his victim as compo.

5. Not so humble, your right

6. The Lottery is evil , evil I tells ya

Just look at how many hardened Crims have won it. :twisted:

7. So where's this god bloke then?

Oh! I forgot, it's the devil and his crew of whingeing, pinko, left wing, do gooding *********, looking after their own.

8. I happen to know the bloke who was the Chancellor of the Exchequer's 'special advisor' when they came up with the idea for the lottery. I was giving him a lot of grief about how it was going to be the poor and disadvantaged who wound up sinking all their benefit money into it, yadda yadda yadda. His response, which struck me as cynical but realistic, was that it was: '...a tax on stupidity'.

Unfortunately, ********* like this seem to win the fecking thing depressingly often.

9. msr

msr LE

He has the same odds of winning as everyone else.

Do I hear the sound of sour grapes?

msr

10. Sour grapes? Not really. I don't do the lottery myself, but I can think of fifty-odd million people more deserving of a large win than this w@nker.

11. Lucky B'stard is what I think, I would love to win 7mill, he is allowed to play the lottery and has a 1 in 14million chance just like the rest of us, of course he should be allowed to keep the money.

12. Well, thats why they call it a lottery, ie it is a lottery as to who wins it.
    You wouldn't think he was a rapist, by looking at his picture. :twisted:

[​IMG]

Seriously, we were sucking the Devil's cock the day we introduced the lottery in it's present form, so if the occasional undesirable happens to win, so f*cking what? I don't play it, it's not my money.

PS
    Its not the rape that will damn him to the fires of hell, it's that jumper he was wearing. :roll:

13. I think we should re-open yer pit, Bernoulli. When do you want the JCB brought round? 8)

14. Nobody deserves to win a lottery. All that matters is whose little plastic bollock gets hoicked out of the drum first. Some people seem to have very odd ideas about this, going on about "taxpayers' money". Hello? Lottery prizes are not taxpayers' money - they are money put in by all the other schmucks! If you don't want to contribute, don't buy the feckin tickets! And you don't have "more of a right" to it than this character! You don't have any "right" to it - unless you win!

btw, I agree that the lottery is evil anyway. Johnny Major's brill wheeze to buy the votes of the poor with their own money whilst getting most of the sport and arts budget off the books.