• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Raping Prostitutes - help settle an argument

Could any of the Plod on arrse help settle an argument me and my friend had down at the pub today.

I say that you can rape prostitutes like any other women. However my mate said it is not rape and that raping a prostitute falls under robbery, as it is merely taking goods forceably without paying.

Theres a fiver riding on this.

Go and collect your fiver.

Try using that as a defence and you are going to find yourself convicted for rape every day of the week.

Just because a woman chooses to sell herself (moral arguments about choice aside), then it doesn't mean you can just rock up and take what you want.
Even if there is a morally dodgy transaction, then she still chooses to go with a punter. She has to say yes to the act.

There is a twisted logic in your mates opinion, but I don't think the courts rely on twisted logic.

It could also be obtaining services by deception, you agreed a fee and then refused to pay, clearly not rape as she consented or it could also be making off without payment.

Theft Act 1978

Try putting in their skull's with a clow hammer, it's much more fun. Especially if you make the 1st blow a little weak more screams! :twisted:

TerryFukWit said:
Could any of the Plod on arrse help settle an argument me and my friend had down at the pub today.

I say that you can rape prostitutes like any other women. However my mate said it is not rape and that raping a prostitute falls under robbery, as it is merely taking goods forceably without paying.

If you really think about it, prostitution and dating are pretty much the same thing. The difference is the cost, method of payment, and guarantee of deliverables.

Therefore a crime against a prostitute is the same against any other person.

Besides, if they are off duty, then what?

Alsacien

MIA
Surely with the strong possibility of a breach in a verbal contract between parties hitherto unknown, she would be wiser to secure payment for the aforementioned services before concluding the transaction? I would understand no form of warranty is negotiated beyond the verbal references, thereby negating any terms of reference for additional renumeration, or refund?

Alsacien said:
Surely with the strong possibility of a breach in a verbal contract between parties hitherto unknown, she would be wiser to secure payment for the aforementioned services before concluding the transaction? I would understand no form of warranty is negotiated beyond the verbal references, thereby negating any terms of reference for additional renumeration, or refund?
So the moral of the story is , "don't pay up front" ? :)

jinxy said:
Alsacien said:
So the moral of the story is , "don't pay up front" ? :)

just do the deed and do a runner. :D

Alsacien said:
Do you work for Viz? :D

ghost_us said:
TerryFukWit said:

If you really think about it, prostitution and dating are pretty much the same thing. The difference is the cost, method of payment, and guarantee of deliverables.

Therefore a crime against a prostitute is the same against any other person.

Besides, if they are off duty, then what?
At least with prostitutes you are gauranteed a Fcuk.

Latest Threads