Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by carlbcfc, Jul 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I purchased some credits, activated the thing, but when I cop and paste the link to rapidshare it just says 'done'. Now the forum where I get the links from gives you a 'code' link which I think opens up the file. What am I doing wrong? I am using RapidShare Manager.

Same problem, different downloader, this time JDownloader using the more standard 38ish rapidshare links. Every bloody one is saying 'offline', when they are not.
  2. You are either downloading the HTTP page and downloading that or your session to rapishare keeps being terminated. I think what it wants you to do is log in each time you use a rapidshare link. My advice is to use Firefox and Greesemonkey/Download them all scripts.

It is a lot better and easier than using rapidshare manager. If you like I can give you a guide on how to do it.
  3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

JDownloader is usually spot on. As pointed out above you are downloading the 'it's not there' or 'please log in' page.

Have you added your premium account details into the appropriate JDownloader field? ie settings->host->premium?
  4. I scrapped the Rapidmanager crap off.. I am using Jdownloder now and have worked it out. I also purchased a Megaupload premium and the files are shooting down, or were, untill I hit my bloody on peak hours limit with Vermin Media.