Raped by a Blow Job.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OldSnowy, Apr 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Woman convicted of rape
    In a landmark case a 23-year-old woman has been convicted by a Bergen court for the rape of a 31-year-old man.

In the Metro today:

Woman charged with raping man - 20.04.2005
    The woman was sentenced to nine months in prison and ordered to pay NOK 40,000 (USD 6,385) to the man.

The incident occurred on Jan. 4 last year in a Bergen apartment. The man testified that he fell asleep on a sofa and woke up to find the woman performing oral sex on him.

The woman eventually admitted sexual contact but claimed that it was voluntary and that the man was willing and smiled.

The case has attracted attention and is the first time a Norwegian woman has been charged with raping a man

Two questions -
    1. Is it possible to be 'raped' in this way :?:
    2. Where do I get a ticket to Oslo 8O

Who would prosecute? Was the woman a real minger - we MUST be told! Over to our Norwegian correspondents, please....

2. Wouldn't happen in the UK or within the forces system as only a man can commit rape. (This includes transgendered persons who were formally female). In the UK a man commits rape if he penetrates the mouth, vagina or anus of any other person, without their consent and he reasonably knows they do not consent. A woman can be convicted of sexual activity by touching (oral sex) or causing sexual activity by other parties i.e.any of the above. If the activity includes penetration of the above glory holes of another person she can get life imprisonment, just like a rapist.

So endeth the lesson.

Just did my detectives exam :)

3. I had an enema on Tuesday.
    A senior nurse and three female trainees.
    Senior wiped sum 'Stuff' on her gloved finger and gave a quick wipe.
    Of the other three two made a 'good' insertion amongst much giggling for I could not see their faces.
    I did not feel violated and all but fell off the bed in a fit of laughter.
    john
    Norgi gets blown and screams rape, oh my Buddha.

4. I wonder if he let her finish before screaming rape!!

any way its not rape it supprise sex, and he got supprised!!

5. and did she spit or swallow

6. I just phoned the hospital and told them I thought I needed an enema.

I asked if one of the fitter nurses while gently fingering my plop socket could get her mate to give me a gumming.

I was told to fcuk off...... but I will have the last laugh... I know where they live and am going to get bollocky and sit on a cat litter tray in thier front garden, wiping everything I can pick from my body on thier windows until they give in

7. It was my understanding he was upset because a number of people including the girls boyfriend was filming it.

8. Maybe thta's what Lennon ment by 'Norwegian Wood'...

8)

9. Norwegian women huh? :roll: you've gotta luv em! :D

10. sleeper_service wrote

'every chance we get'

8)

11. If you are really up for a hoop cleansing MDN then can I suggest you visit the http://www.poopdoc.com/

He's sure to be able to give your inards a good scrub.

or try the following and enjoy a nice detox from the inside out

http://www.re-awaken.co.uk/index.asp

12. I loved 'em so much i married one and moved here 8)

I think Skjold is from that part of the country, ie. Bergen

Can't find any phots of either him or her but here's the story in Norwegian any way.
    link

13. i nailed a Norgwegian bird in Ibiza :D she was alrite, pure blonde bush :wink:

14. Well, that would be a couple of minutes gone then. What did you do for the rest of the fortnight? :wink:

15. i didn't see her again and the last i heard she was looking for me all over the island :lol:

i was too busy exploring the Island so i wasn't in one place making it harder for her to find me, i didnt give her my phone number or address so if you see a Blonde norwegian woman with a child with Black hair in Oslo its probably mine