RAPC Rugby

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by RAPCRUGBY, Nov 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To all former RAPC rugby players, to mark the 15th anniversary of the disbandment, the Corps will play the Army Vets in a finally Hurrah! Game will be at Worthy Down 1400hrs 27 Oct 2007. More details available from Det Comd QRH 94879 2426. Play or watch, a chance to meet up with old teamates and have a beer.

2. In my day the best team the RAPC could muster was at MCTC.

3. Thanks for that? What do you mean?

4. Light hearted dig at the number resident there from time to time

5. Very Funny............altough i can only recall one guy ever going there from the team! Anyway i have had about 6 replies from former members and 38 from serving guys so the reunion is well underway. Keep the quips coming funny boy.

6. I put most of their front row there!

7. Not in my day anyway...you are obviously a banana eating tree swinging, nut eating monkey then?

8. Better than a 'gay, doing a womans job, fingers in the till, pay clerk', I suppose.

9. Thats a bit much, questioning one's sexuality...you should know better than that copper!
    Anyway, if you hear from any ex RAPC rugby players please piont them in the right direction

Cheers!

10. Haha......will do.

11. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Does Baz, little feller dark tache drinks like a big fella used to be WO at 16 Regt Ra still play, is he here :?

12. Actually, wasn't one of the RAPC WOs attached to SIB H***** S****, a Corps Rugby player at one time? I'm sure he wore a tie of that nature.

13. In answer to both questions, yes Baz Barrett is still around and is coming to the game. The guy who worked for the SIB was Nigel Parker and he has not yet replied.

14. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Is Baz still in then or is he a WO1 now

15. He sent me an email reference this game and I'm sure he is a WOII. He must be nearly on extended service.