Raoul Moat's Hero Worship: Would You?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by StrainOfCommand, Aug 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Moat was a legend. I’d never met him but I loved him | The Sun |News

More top-notch reporting from The Scum.

I fully imagined that all the Facebook posts on his page were just passers by seeing what all the fuss was about, but 300 people turning up to hero-worship this juiced-up scumbag takes the p1ss.

Question is: Would you have done the same if you were in the nick and your lassie played foul?

2. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

Great piece in the telegraph as well.

Raoul Moat cremated near his home - Telegraph

I especially like the last couple of lines:

and they say we don't have grief-whoring-unemployed-scum in this country anymore....I beg to differ.

S_R

3. 10 coaches??? On benefits?? Obviously getting paid too much, as for Moat, he got what was coming. Just read the Sun's piece, mum of 8 says it all really and how the hell does a doris become a Chelsea Headhunter? Did she wield a vicious mascara brush?

4. Doesnt her comments just beggar belief? Or is it just me?

5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Think of the crowd they'd have got if they brought back public hanging
    I would have paid good money to have seen him swinging from some piano wire
    If it had a "B" feature of castrating a pedo it would have made Sky Sports 3

I assume if every bald headed fuckwit had popped his badly fitting suit on and was paying tribute to their hero it was a free for all in Newcastle's pubs?

6. I think it was a misprint. It meant to read: 'Head Munter' - She's probably told her mullet-wearing offspring that Moat was their father and she only regrets that she never got to drag him onto Jeremy Kyle for the lie-detector/DNA test.

Although, gun-toting Northern psychopath running amok on a show hosted by the Midlands Misery-monger would deffo be worth a watch.

7. He has become a raoul model for the scum of the country. :)

8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Probably find it was a type of bus pass like the old people get from what I can tell wasters get them to in certain circumstances to help find work etc
    You can actually use it to get about the country

It was a common complaint up here that you couldn't get a bus to he coast because of old people

So for instance you get a bus from York to Scarbourgh - Middlesbourgh - Sunderland - Newcastle
    All billed back to the relevant councils who pass it on I assume to the benifits office

9. I saw this ghastly woman (mother of 8) on TV last night. I thought that at least she lives a long way form me. Shock Horror. She's down the road at Weybridge. Make mine a double.

10. He was nothing but scum and we are better off without his like and the same can be said for her and I would suggest her brood of future welfare ******** layabout kids.

11. Why the f*@k do we let these people breed?! Pregnancy should be made illegal without a license with a pre-approval ethics and IQ test. Anyone who fails should be sterilised immediately.

12. This is not even raoulmoatly amusing...

13. If ever there was an advert for sterilisation, that's her.

Actually, bugger sterilisation, just kill the bitch.

14. Staggeringly stupid quote from the doley chav whooarr: - "Fair enough, people died. But they must have deserved it."

Well the new boyfriend died.... and Moat died. One of them certainly deserved it. So I guess she's 50% right. Pikey scum.

15. I love the 'Great British Public'

"He kept them coppers on the run all that time. Fair enough, people died. But they must have deserved it."

..sounds a lot like the pieces in similar papers when I was a lad along the lines of,

"Free the Krays - they only killed 'their own' (and you could leave your door unlocked at night) "