Raoul Moat

What is most upsetting is the fact that the Prison Service warned the pigs that his ex was at severe risk, and what did they do, sweet FA.

RIP shirleyz miscaridge!!!!! 1 mor angel wil be in hevin now.
divint b daft man pal, yeev alwayz watchd me bak!!!! emmmm a na th lad hu duz mc tazos tatoos al txt ya es numba m8
06 June at 23:05 · Flag
chored a packit ov chudd off th paki shop, e chased iz dwn th street till a knokd um cleen out
Comedy? Mickey '£40' Laidler | Facebook

R MEI LYF!!!!!!! NEE TABS LEFT!!!!!!!
evryfin iz alreet, a made a cuple oot ov th baccy off unda th setee cushins, blatez a bit ov green in it n'aal geeet urrrrpppp11111

What is most upsetting is the fact that the Prison Service warned the pigs that his ex was at severe risk, and what did they do, sweet FA.
That's the trouble with giving plod info friday pm.Then they have the cheek to say they weren't told he was going to shoot or kill anyone but could be looking to severely harm.Perhaps they should have been given the info in picture form.

That's the trouble with giving plod info friday pm.Then they have the cheek to say they weren't told he was going to shoot or kill anyone but could be looking to severely harm.Perhaps they should have been given the info in picture form.
Perhaps he shouldn't have been released halfway through his four month sentence if he was known to be a risk?

More to the point, why the fcuk was he even released if they thought he was a danger to the public?

It's the rules, innit.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yup! For a start our mass murderers are clearly quite talented at their chosen hobby.
A love rival, and ex (attempted), and a copper (attempted) does not mass murder make. Mind you his E&E skills seem quite good; pictures of him with a Pike makes me think he isn't just your average townie (or should that be toonie?).

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
A love rival, and ex (attempted), and a copper (attempted) does not mass murder make. Mind you his E&E skills seem quite good; pictures of him with a Pike makes me think he isn't just your average townie (or should that be toonie?).
I think as far as his mass murder skills go, he's not very good at all. What he is however, is a rhoyd-raging retard who should have been Darwinised a long, long time ago. Cretin thinks he's some kind of hero, when all he is is a wife-beating, bully-boy, rhoyded up thicko.

My sincere hope is that the police shoot slightly wide, and that it takes about 50 shots hitting him before the lights go out.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I think as far as his mass murder skills go, he's not very good at all. What he is however, is a rhoyd-raging retard who should have been Darwinised a long, long time ago. Cretin thinks he's some kind of hero, when all he is is a wife-beating, bully-boy, rhoyded up thicko.

My sincere hope is that the police shoot slightly wide, and that it takes about 50 shots hitting him before the lights go out.
(See bold) They'll have to shoot really wide; he looks like a lump. I have this image in my head of him doing a ghost walk through the woods.

Oh be fair Nehustan, they haven't caught him yet so therefor you can't declare that to be his final score.
Derrick Bird is a fairly hard act to follow on the score stakes too.

Oh be fair Nehustan, they haven't caught him yet so therefor you can't declare that to be his final score.
Derrick Bird is a fairly hard act to follow on the score stakes too.
'Roid Boy has restricted himself to coppers mind you, and they count as three, on rarity value. Armed rozzers count as a five.