• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Raol Moat wannabe mong gets tasered by the filth

Dave Cawston tasered by police: 'I'll make Raoul Moat look like a fairy' | Mail Online

Dave Cawston is alleged to have said he would 'make Raoul Moat look like a f****** fairy'

Reporter Tom Wells then said he asked if he felt like Moat, who killed his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend Chris Brown and blinded PC David Rathband.

He allegedly responded angrily saying: 'No I f****** don't mate. If I were to go roving, I'd make him look like a f****** fairy. I'd go and get a couple of Mac-10s and do a Terminator.'

he was tasered for failing to comply with being told to put his hands out to his side
if you look at the video at the bottom of that article hes clearly not complying and is tasered

Completely agree with the use of force, I'm more on about what a mong he was being.
The pleb was holed up with an air pistol!

As for the tazer? Personally I'd have preferred to put a baton round on the back of his bonce.

What is it with upper body gym queens, they never train their legs. they look like two pipe cleaners dropping from his shorts.

Oh and he reckons he can get MAC 10's but uses an air pistol.:roll:

What is it with upper body gym queens, they never train their legs. they look like two pipe cleaners dropping from his shorts.

Oh and he reckons he can get MAC 10's but uses an air pistol.:roll:

Why MAC10's?

is it coz he is a bit gangsta innit blud

And terminator references. Must have been coked up or something

I thought it was an UZI and not ingrams in terminator
Surely the (largely irrelevant) result of interpreting what he said as if it was a legal document. Mac 10's are (I believe) a lot easier to get hold of illegally than Uzis, which is the probable cause of his reference to them. Self-loading (but non fully automatic) models get bought bought in the USA, illegally imported, then modified to full auto. Much like the STEN in design, they were designed to be "cheap and cheerful". which also makes 'em easier to tinker with. During WW2, European resistance movements were able to knock out hand-made copies of the Sten in pretty basic machine shops.

Surely the (largely irrelevant) result of interpreting what he said as if it was a legal document. Mac 10's are (I believe) a lot easier to get hold of illegally than Uzis, which is the probable cause of his reference to them. Self-loading (but non fully automatic) models get bought bought in the USA, illegally imported, then modified to full auto. Much like the STEN in design, they were designed to be "cheap and cheerful". which also makes 'em easier to tinker with. During WW2, European resistance movements were able to knock out hand-made copies of the Sten in pretty basic machine shops.
A load of replica MAC 10's were sold by Britain's alleged 'Lord of War' (Guy Savage) to what he thought was a film company making a James Bond film and these were being made into 'real' firearms by a criminal armourer. Yes, they are comparatively easier to come by on the black market.

However, I just think he's a thick mong who's probably played too much Halo/COD MW/ COD MW2/ COD BO and used the wrong terminology as Uzi's are far better known imx than Ingram or Mac 10.

Just an opinion mind. As we all know, opinions are like ................ everyone has one. :)

not to mention the guy who was converting them in his shed from blankfirers he'd purchased for the "new bond film"

there still apparantly a number of them unaccounted for

EDIT@must read 2nd page before posting

What a fantastic piece of kit they have blessed Dixon with.

Imagine that at the end of a Dock Green Episode:

"And the moral to the story is, if you're gonna retain so much water and over do it on the coke, do as your told when the old bill threaten to 'shit house shot' you with 50,000 volts."

not to mention the guy who was converting them in his shed from blankfirers he'd purchased for the "new bond film"

there still apparantly a number of them unaccounted for
Most "Blank firers" are made from a Zinc Alloy, with minimal structural strength. Given the MAC's colossal rate of fire, I'd suspect that the missing items will eventually turn up... near people missing a chunk of their right hand, and probably with chunks of the breech missing too!

A load of replica MAC 10's were sold by Britain's alleged 'Lord of War' (Guy Savage) to what he thought was a film company making a James Bond film and these were being made into 'real' firearms by a criminal armourer. Yes, they are comparatively easier to come by on the black market.

However, I just think he's a thick mong who's probably played too much Halo/COD MW/ COD MW2/ COD BO and used the wrong terminology as Uzi's are far better known imx than Ingram or Mac 10.

Just an opinion mind. As we all know, opinions are like ................ everyone has one. :)
There were a number of MAC 10s on the black market before those, there was an RFD who bought a bunch of them claiming that he was going to deactivate them all and sell them. He then deactivated one and sent it to the proof house with different identities each time so that he build up a number of live weapons that according to the books were deactivated and therefore no longer needed to be accounted for.

Latest Threads