ranks

Wikipedia

RMA1

War Hero
Pte, Fus, Hldr, Gnr, Sapper, Dvr, Rfn, Trooper, Cfn, Lcpl, Lbdr, Cpl, Lsgt, Bdr, CoH, Sgt, Sjt, CQMS, Quartie, Staff sgt, Colour Sgt, CSM, RQMS(M), RQMS(T), God (Some time answers to RSM),

Also Signaller, Airtrooper, Piper, Drummer, Bandsman, Lance Corporal of Horse, Staff Corporal. Remember the officers too.

RMA1 - Remember that CQMS, RQMS RSM are all appts, not ranks.

RMA1

War Hero
I was playin with him you're no fun, Forgot Nurse, Cavlryman, SUS, SAT, Pipemajor, Drummajor,

Kgn

RMA1

War Hero
Im shure i put that down, some b*gger must have nicked it.

Well he could be but then again Sect Comd is some times god like. and a pte is sometimes called the son of god,

RMA1 said:
Im shure i put that down, some b*gger must have nicked it.
Can't trust anyone these days! Have you reported it to the RMP?

"I kept it secured in my locker all the time Corporal, someone must have broken in and stolen it."

It was in the drying room, I went into get it and there it was GONE.

That'll teach you! A word to the wise, next time this happens just nick some other fcukers.

Yes Cpl Sorry Cpl But I had been down to Mon Cheries Cpl and it had got wet in the bath.

Didn't find my MOD 90 when you were in there, did you?

Sos was a bit distracted could have been worse and gone in next door.

Not The Starlight? LadyboysRUs!

Herro you wan goo time. One jock cane out of there all happy "i made her bleed" I reply"you probably burst it's stitches or it's got piles" that took the smile off his face.

RMA1 said:
Pte, Fus, Hldr, Gnr, Sapper, Dvr, Rfn, Trooper, Cfn, Lcpl, Lbdr, Cpl, Lsgt, Bdr, CoH, Sgt, Sjt, CQMS, Quartie, Staff sgt, Colour Sgt, CSM, RQMS(M), RQMS(T), God (Some time answers to RSM),
Tom, bayonet, squad, mong, oyy you, pleb, minger etc etc