Rank Tattoos??

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by D.holden, Mar 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi everyone, does anyone know the rules of getting you rank tattooed on your arm? like mimicing you barrack dress?

i realy like the idea but was wondering if the army has any rules on it?

thanks.

2. Its a bit like weddings, you can go one up but only if you are recommended in your last OJAR...

3. Have it branded.

4. Its an extremely gay idea. Do not do it because your muckers (if any) will rip the shit out of you.

5. bit of a pisser if you get busted sometime though, Why not go the full hog and get it tattooed on your forehead?

• Like Like x 5
  6. How is it a Wah? Its a shit attempt at getting a bite, probably closer to trolling but in absolutely no way whatsoever is this a 'Wah'...

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 3
  8. Make sure you check the spelling . Boombadier

9. Just get your rank stitched on to everything you own instead;

DSCF4514.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. I knew someone who had the Lord's Prayer tattooed on his stomach,but he wasn't a Chaplain or anything like that,but he did drive the Water Buggy occasionally.Maybe he should have tattooed a fire bucket on his arm,or even a a water jerrycan.Hope this helps your research.

11. No, just no. This is a bullshit attempt at a wind up, I shall not participate.

12. I know someone with a 2* SA's badge on his right arm... He's a throbber (and that's coming from me!)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363638462.616683.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

• Like Like x 2
  13. Whats a wah?

• Like Like x 3
  14. I bet he's a really interesting guy to talk to at a Mess function. Is this the same guy who took his Osprey off during the "Battle of Bastion" and shot it himself, or was that another rockape?