• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Rank Tattoos??

hi everyone, does anyone know the rules of getting you rank tattooed on your arm? like mimicing you barrack dress?

i realy like the idea but was wondering if the army has any rules on it?

thanks.

hi everyone, does anyone know the rules of getting you rank tattooed on your arm? like mimicing you barrack dress?

i realy like the idea but was wondering if the army has any rules on it?

thanks.
Its an extremely gay idea. Do not do it because your muckers (if any) will rip the shit out of you.

I knew someone who had the Lord's Prayer tattooed on his stomach,but he wasn't a Chaplain or anything like that,but he did drive the Water Buggy occasionally.Maybe he should have tattooed a fire bucket on his arm,or even a a water jerrycan.Hope this helps your research.

I bet he's a really interesting guy to talk to at a Mess function. Is this the same guy who took his Osprey off during the "Battle of Bastion" and shot it himself, or was that another rockape?
That was a full screw, so unless he was promoted for offing his osprey it's a different bloke. That said, similar levels of cuntery - that shirt fucking honks.

That was a full screw, so unless he was promoted for offing his osprey it's a different bloke. That said, similar levels of cuntery - that shirt fucking honks.
Had an RSM who hated "amusing" shirt backs, his favourite trick was to allow folk to remove jackets at games nights, then Port fine all the funny cunts who had Homer Simpson/Paisley/Queggery shirt inserts. Then he made us all put our jackets back on. I rather liked his no-nonsense approach.

I bet he's a really interesting guy to talk to at a Mess function. Is this the same guy who took his Osprey off during the "Battle of Bastion" and shot it himself, or was that another rockape?
Lol , did that really happen?! Didn't hear that at the time. What made me laugh was the BFBS interview with the firemen the next day larging it. They failed to mention that they had 3 REME bods including the BTO giving them force protection as noone in the station had any rounds on them...

Lol , did that really happen?! Didn't hear that at the time. What made me laugh was the BFBS interview with the firemen the next day larging it. They failed to mention that they had 3 REME bods including the BTO giving them force protection as noone in the station had any rounds on them...
My G2 source has never been wrong before, and besides, it sounds totally plausible.

Latest Threads