Rank Slides

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by theprior, Oct 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know where I can get some 2Lt RA rank slides off the internet...have searched around without success...
  2. Are you fu.cking serious?

Type Royal Artillery rank slides into google, or type 2Lt rank slides into google.

Both come up with the goods.

Fu.cking strap back.
  3. Not on my google they don't hence the question...all garrison PRI has is RHA ones. Quite possibly I'm a gigantic mong...
  4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Easy now, the poor deluded subbie is probably still trying to comprehend why he can't be trusted with the map!
  5. You are totally wrong.

There aint no 'possibly' about it, shitlips. ;)
  6. Just buy a Captains slide, and tippex out 2 pips. They'll all understand :)
  7. Green, DPM...I realise at first glance tis a very silly question, but I have been around ARRSE for long enough not to write very silly things without a good reason...£10 to ABF if I am, as Flashy says, a mong.
  8. If it's too difficult to get the correct rank slides, it may be easier to rebadge to St John Ambulance and take it from there.
  9. £10 to ABF please. ;)

Pick your own, tell them what wording you want.

Is your name 2Lt Bergen by any chance?

We've been carrying you either way.......... :roll:
  10. Please please tell me you will never be in a job where you have to lead blokes.

Do you manage to find your own winky at pee pee time?
  11. Bother, didn't see that. £10 duly sent. I promise I'm not normally quite as dim...at least I hope not.
  12. msr

msr LE

And please tell us that you have called Garrison PRI to check... or is it another £10 to a good cause?

13. You're a 2Lt. By default, you're dimmer than a black hole.
  14. You are doing yourself a dis-service.

You'll never be that clever.