Rank slide aberration on Endeavour, ITV

Is anyone else enjoying the excellent series of Endeavour on ITV on Sunday nights?

The inverse rank slide on Reg Bright's shoulder has gripped my s*** though!!

With all the obvious research and detailed period costumes in this production, the rank of a Chief Supt should not be too hard to get right!

(Fred Thursday and Morse don't look too pleased either...)

Attachments

• Endeavour.png
    Endeavour.png
    483.8 KB · Views: 122
Is anyone else enjoying the excellent series of Endeavour on ITV on Sunday nights?

With all the obvious research and detailed period costumes in this production, the rank of a Chief Supt should not be too hard to get right!

What an exciting life you lead :roll:

And now we are in the trendy seventies, of course we lose the old WW2 ribbons and go with the new, up to date "Police" ribbons :rolleyes:

1632422935846.png
1632432352259.png

Vigil walt!

And now we are in the trendy seventies, of course we lose the old WW2 ribbons and go with the new, up to date "Police" ribbons :rolleyes:

View attachment 606131 View attachment 606170
And WTF is with Bright’s hair? I shall be applying my fountain pen to the velour and dispatching a missive to The Times this very morn.

And we’re the crossed flags Sigs tattoo Navy as quoted or Army?

Mutter, mutter, mutter etc.

Previous week the commentator said the match had only 2 minutes of injury time left. This was not available back in those days ... the minimum time remaining board was a later feature.

Some odd things for the writers to include if they've not checked them out. Sloppy

Don't watch London Has Fallen then.... your blood pressure won't cope with the Commissioner being called "Superintendent"

CLC Jr has taken a shine to Gerard Butler and we have been watching his movies. At least in "Olympus has fallen" you can see how the attackers arrived, in "London has fallen" they just magically replace most of the police inside the cordon of a global leaders event. Definitely "set brain to off" material.

Latest Threads