Rangers riot hero faces jail

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Taz_786, Feb 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Very strange!

2. My eyesight isn't what it was but, to me, he appears to be wearing a Veterans' badge, since he is only 24 perhaps he is a bit of a fatasist.

3. The Veteran's badge is available to anyone who has served in HM Forces.

4. Please excuse my ignorance, I had not realised that they had opened up the criteria.

5. Fook me that's a bit harsh, though I seriously doubt that he'll be jailed for that.

6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

yeah probably just a psyc referal! I mean who the fcuk would want to walt as a mod plod?

7. :lol:

Perhaps he was inspired by that scene in The Untouchables when Elliot Ness meets sean Connery's character for the 1st time and, when asked by Connery why he's carrying a gun, and tells him he's a treasury officer. Connery saying "Who would say that who is not".

Who would admit to being in MODPOLD :? .

8. Airsoft MoD Plod walts?? :?

9. True and perhaps an Mod Plod reinactment society.

They could reinact the time when they drove up to my bloody freezing TP on Longmoor and opened their Rangerover window a centimeter to let me bask in the awesome power of their heaters before driving off chuckling to themselves.

10. Classic movie. :D

"Is'nt that just like a Wop? Brings a knife to a gun-fight!" 8)

11. A Royal Parks Policeman? Perhaps a member of the AEA Constabulary?

12. Now the CNC: Civil Nuclear Constabulary. It may be a very boring job, but they are the only civilian police officers trained to shoot .50 machine guns! :D

13. With the tempo of Ops over the last few years there will be a lot of 24 year old veterans.