Rangers Football Club

It’s not so much hatred per se it’s just ahem banter unless your name is Martin Compston
Genuinely mate, the only other game that I've seen such hatred is one of the Millwall verses West Ham games that I've been to. And that was pure hatred because west ham fans stabbed a couple of millwall boys.

Genuinely mate, the only other game that I've seen such hatred is one of the Millwall verses West Ham games that I've been to. And that was pure hatred because west ham fans stabbed a couple of millwall boys.
Apparently am a quisling son of William according to those banned from the north British football thread
Which is kinda surreal

I went to a Gers verses celtic match at Ibrox about 10 years ago with a couple of work mates. Feck me. I sort of knew before hand how much Celtic hate Rangers, prods, and especially us english. That was a match that was so full of hatred that the whole ground nearly errupted in violence. And this was a mid week evening game!
Celtic supporters at Ibrox? Yes, they do like their Irish tricolours and that's about all they like. You have to go on the FollowFollow forum to see what else they like, as it is verboten here.

Park's of Hamilton come out swinging. However, the SPFL are still gnashing and wailing their teeth after being skewered by their own rules:

SPFL Crying.jpg

We await the rebuttal with bated breath...

Not sure I'm happy about it tbh. Club legend but cost us more points domestically than he won us. We look more assured at the back with McLaughlin who can play with the ball at feet and claims crosses, Shagger never has.

If only a club had proposed a full review into the running of the league....

I'm confident we can receive more money from a sleeve sponsor than the pittance we will would receive from the cinch deal. Banter.

Last edited:
Update of co-efficients for past five years and Rangers collected the second most points in those years. No matter how far we take this country, there are always the others dragging it back down.

Apparently am a quisling son of William according to those banned from the north British football thread
Which is kinda surreal
My suspicions about someone were raised when I explained that I was christened CoE so not a kafflic/taig and his response was to call me a race traitor... :drunken:

In all other respects a great lad but being Lanark born a bit like being Ironborn in that you're not allowed to show weakness in some situations.

BBC Shortbread have come to their senses

BBC were never banned, only the speccy wee Gollum looking prick Mclauchlin, but BBC Shortbread decided to act in solidarity with him and refused to report from Ibrox. A remarkable volte-face.

Will miss the morgue mentality of them reporting on our European home games. Packie Bonner trying to say nice things as we were winning was always fun.

Latest Threads