Ranger wing video on youtube

More seriously, the guys have more Gear on than a COD avatar. I see a compass but whats in the box on top of the bergen?

Also, anti-Viral masks rather than O2?

More seriously, the guys have more Gear on than a COD avatar. I see a compass but whats in the box on top of the bergen?

Also, anti-Viral masks rather than O2?
Fairly standard MFF kit in the West these days.
The box is part of a Wilcox heated nav board, protects the electronics from the cold.

They have moved away from the big bulky pilot style O2 masks.

Good pictures PG. Do you ever think that the ARW will operate as part of an EU Special Forces Group in a non UN setting or will this ROI non-aligned crap get in the way.
Forgot to add there was an ARW contingent on the EU Battlegroup 2/2020 (deployment dependant on UNSC Resolution)

Forgot to add there was an ARW contingent on the EU Battlegroup 2/2020 (deployment dependant on UNSC Resolution)

Did they deploy or just cut their own routine scaring the DS with their sideburns?

TamH70

MIA
All very lovely. But if I ever get kidnapped by shouty blokes with beards feel free to let the SAS or SBS know first.

Come on, you know that the Hooligans from Hereford only turn up if the gig is one that's going to get them a decent book deal when they sign off.