• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Range Standing Orders Sennybridge

I am after a copy of Range Standing Orders for Sennybridge, for a last minute fastball.

I am not at work and don't therefore have acess to DII to download them. DOes anyone have a copy to email me.

PM me for address

Regards

Easy

"Range Standing Orders Sennybridge"

From what I recall, after having an ND with a GPMG, Place said support weapon over head, run around for a long time until physically sick whilst being called a 'cu*t' of DS. Humilliation, piss taking and threats to hold the said indiscretion above your head for remainder of course...........................

"Range Standing Orders Sennybridge"

From what I recall, after having an ND with a GPMG, Place said support weapon over head, run around for a long time until physically sick whilst being called a 'cu*t' of DS. Humilliation, piss taking and threats to hold the said indiscretion above your head for remainder of course...........................
sounds pretty much spot on.

Latest Threads