Range paste (no, not THAT type! ) and patches

#5
OLDBIGHEAD said:
right-grumpy said:
You have got to get with the programme........... Self-adhesive patches now.
Aaaah! Go on then!
If you really want the Range Paste :wink:

NH 8040 99 439 0195 Adhesive (Issued in 5kg bag)

NH 6920 99 461 6952 Patch Target (Sand) book of 600

Just for you old types :wink: :D

Come on ask me another :roll:
 
#7
right-grumpy said:
You have got to get with the programme........... Self-adhesive patches now. 8O

NH 6920 99 488 5966 Patch Target Self-adhesive Sand coloured :D
Self adhesive patches????

No range glue???

WTF??????

Is NOTHING sacred anymore - another reminder of my youth has disappeared.....


8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Rodney2q
 
#9
right-grumpy said:
OLDBIGHEAD said:
right-grumpy said:
You have got to get with the programme........... Self-adhesive patches now.
Aaaah! Go on then!
If you really want the Range Paste :wink:

NH 8040 99 439 0195 Adhesive (Issued in 5kg bag)

NH 6920 99 461 6952 Patch Target (Sand) book of 600

Just for you old types :wink: :D

Come on ask me another :roll:
Ok clever clogs, the NSN for the sticker type, seeing as someone mentioned them! :wink: Thanks for your help mate :clap:
 
#13
OLDBIGHEAD said:
right-grumpy said:
OLDBIGHEAD said:
right-grumpy said:
You have got to get with the programme........... Self-adhesive patches now.
Aaaah! Go on then!
If you really want the Range Paste :wink:

NH 8040 99 439 0195 Adhesive (Issued in 5kg bag)

NH 6920 99 461 6952 Patch Target (Sand) book of 600

Just for you old types :wink: :D

Come on ask me another :roll:
Ok clever clogs, the NSN for the sticker type, seeing as someone mentioned them! :wink: Thanks for your help mate :clap:
Added to my first post 8O


NH 6920 99 488 5966 Patch Target Self-adhesive Sand coloured :D
_________________
 

Latest Threads