Range Flooded-- No Shooting Today :-(

River adjoining range has jumped its banks. Bummer.
20190419_095544-2016x1512range resize.jpg

Can’t you use a little napalm, cook it off a little?

Come on JJH back to the old days of crawl through the mud on your belly, then Watch and shoot, watch and shoot!

That just looks like an American sized version of Peters Pool.

That might be an interesting cart at Walmart....50 pairs of black pajamas....
I was trying to avoid the whole angry camping in South East Asia reference.

But if you're going that way, don't forget the lampshades for hats.

Come on JJH back to the old days of crawl through the mud on your belly, then Watch and shoot, watch and shoot!

That just looks like an American sized version of Peters Pool.
Hah! Those days are an increasingly dim memory... thank goodness. ;-)

Well would you prefer My Little Pony with the grand kids??

JJ the Brony! I always knew you were a hippie at heart!
As for hippies, I used to say the only thing missing at the original Woodstock was a section of F-4s coming in cleared hot with "snake and nape."

So much Free love would be lost!!

But on a serious note, do you have an alternate range to use??
There is a state-run 100yd range several miles away but I don't use it due to all the idiots from Atlanta that muzzle you there.

That city does seem to be changing the flavor of GA. Soon you will be a purple state.
Indeed. Much like all the sunshine states are being overrun with fruits and nuts from California and northerners who inexplicably bring the same politics and "culture" with them that caused the bad conditions they are escaping from.

There is a state-run 100yd range several miles away but I don't use it due to all the idiots from Atlanta that muzzle you there.
Yes! The first Rogers course I did there was a brother from Atlanta taking part. Career civvy, bought a pistol and been to the indoor range so he 'knew what he was doing':rolleyes:, suddenly he is standing in the middle of a group of well trained people and is a fish out of water. I think he was almost, not quite, but almost, asked to leave the course for his range drill's. Partnered me up with him for half a day, every time he missed he would wave his pistol around and do some weird shuffle, I pushed his arm back downrange a couple of times and it nearly came to blow's.