Random thread banning

I've been randomly banned from both the BREXIT consequences thread and the inane comments thread and don't know why.

Also, inexplicably, I've been on RoP's for an inordinate amount of time and have no idea when this (seemingly) unjust oppression will come to an end

Someone has put Idi Amin as my avatar!!!

I'm afraid that we are going to have to kill you. Nothing personal.

I got banned off the whole site for 3 days without explanation
Then upon my return I went straight onto ROPS
No idea why
I got told off for swearing in French when posting about the French President.

When I tried to post in the Int cell this morning, I now don't have the privllages

It would be nice to know why

Sorry to bring common sense into the thread, but have you tried asking the Mod in question why?

When I've asked the question previously, I've had comprehensible answers.

Simply posting your issues here will probably just result in the usual tirade of casual abuse.

Sorry to bring common sense into the thread, but have you tried asking the Mod in question why?

When I've asked the question previously, I've had comprehensible answers.

Simply posting your issues here will probably just result in the usual tirade of casual abuse.
The thing is, I've no idea who gave me the banning and RoP's. The mods hide in the shadows and you never know who metes out the punishment

The thing is, I've no idea who gave me the banning and RoP's. The mods hide in the shadows and you never know who metes out the punishment
There have been recurring themes of this. Do we think @Good CO or @Bad CO should make it mandatory (if the system/coding allows) for the Mod issuing the ROPs to be identified to the recipient, as well as he reason?

The reason isn't always obvious, especially for prolific posters, and it doesn't allow them an opportunity to avoid doing the same in future?

@Guns @Sixty - any view on this?

Same with me no notice or message
One minute I'm posting next I'm banned from Arrse
Return to site posting away then I'm on ROPS