Random thoughts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bossyboots, Jan 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. While eating a chinese just now, a random thought popped into my bonce...

When the Queen is a guest in another country, say China for example and she is attending a state meal, would they serve her chinese food or would they serve traditional english :?

Thoughts please.
  2. She'd hardly order a takeaway, would she?? I have it on good authority that she has eaten native food before though.
  3. Vietnam : Would you like your Corgi well done Your Majesty ?
  4. That would be worth seeing Sainty...

'hello my good man, could i order a chicken chow mein with special fried rice thank you, yes..its Queen Elisabeth, Pandora palace, China' :lol:
  5. Jockland: Deep fried Mars bar okay your maj? :wink:
  6. Depends on the occasion. State banquets by host nation, their food. State banquet hosted by UK at British Embassy, Brit food with nod to host country.
  7. Thats hardly a random thought worthy of mentioning in the NAAFI bar.

To me a random thought is..... "I wonder if you can get a frozen chocolate button in your japseye"

"Can you kill a tiger with a breadbin and an inflatable pillow.

Showing that you are thinking about the monarch and her dining habits and rituals tells me your penis is getting no attention, which is criminal when you can wrestle it yourself.
  8. Bossyboots has a penis???? 8O 8O
  9. Apparently so fairmaid...whats more i have to find out if i can get a chocolate button in the japs eye :eek:
  10. She does, it's just not attached to her, although she might be attached to it though :D
  11. I am currently trying to unattatch an attatched chocolate button :oops:
  12. Well another random thought, whatever happened to Japs sweets, the little cube shaped iced ones???? Think they had coconut inside.
  13. Not heard of them Fairmaid :?
  14. To me a random thought is..... "I wonder if you can get a frozen chocolate button in your japseye

That brought back memories of my first misses, wanted to pour melted chocolate over my tool and eat it, but the corner shop only had half a dozen 1ld bars, so gave it a miss
  15. Don't try that when drunk, I woke up in the morning, saw the state of the sheets and thought I'd shat meself during the night :D