• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Random thoughts

While eating a chinese just now, a random thought popped into my bonce...

When the Queen is a guest in another country, say China for example and she is attending a state meal, would they serve her chinese food or would they serve traditional english :?

Thoughts please.

bossyboots said:
While eating a chinese just now, a random thought popped into my bonce...

When the Queen is a guest in another country, say China for example and she is attending a state meal, would they serve her chinese food or would they serve traditional english :?

Thoughts please.
She'd hardly order a takeaway, would she?? I have it on good authority that she has eaten native food before though.

That would be worth seeing Sainty...

'hello my good man, could i order a chicken chow mein with special fried rice thank you, yes..its Queen Elisabeth, Pandora palace, China' :lol:

Thats hardly a random thought worthy of mentioning in the NAAFI bar.

To me a random thought is..... "I wonder if you can get a frozen chocolate button in your japseye"

or

"Can you kill a tiger with a breadbin and an inflatable pillow.

Showing that you are thinking about the monarch and her dining habits and rituals tells me your penis is getting no attention, which is criminal when you can wrestle it yourself.

Mighty_doh_nut said:

To me a random thought is..... "I wonder if you can get a frozen chocolate button in your japseye"

or

Showing that you are thinking about the monarch and her dining habits and rituals tells me your penis is getting no attention, which is criminal when you can wrestle it yourself.
Bossyboots has a penis???? 8O 8O

fairmaidofperth said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:

or

Bossyboots has a penis???? 8O 8O
She does, it's just not attached to her, although she might be attached to it though :D

To me a random thought is..... "I wonder if you can get a frozen chocolate button in your japseye

That brought back memories of my first misses, wanted to pour melted chocolate over my tool and eat it, but the corner shop only had half a dozen 1ld bars, so gave it a miss

DogsHadMeTea said:
To me a random thought is..... "I wonder if you can get a frozen chocolate button in your japseye

That brought back memories of my first misses, wanted to pour melted chocolate over my tool and eat it, but the corner shop only had half a dozen 1ld bars, so gave it a miss
Don't try that when drunk, I woke up in the morning, saw the state of the sheets and thought I'd shat meself during the night :D

Mighty_Doh_Nut wrote

Can you kill a tiger with a breadbin and an inflatable pillow.
Hmm, perhaps if the bin was a good quality stainless steel one, i can't imagine the inflatable pillow being much good though.

However, we could always go to Dudley Zoo to try it out, you do the bashing and i'll do the filming...from a safe distance away :lol:

bossyboots said:
Mighty_Doh_Nut wrote

Can you kill a tiger with a breadbin and an inflatable pillow.
Hmm, perhaps if the bin was a good quality stainless steel one, i can't imagine the inflatable pillow being much good though.

However, we could always go to Dudley Zoo to try it out, you do the bashing and i'll do the filming...from a safe distance away :lol:
Aah, so Innocent, so innocent. You beat the Tiger senseless with the bread bin and then shove the inflatable pillow up its hoop. Then MDN, under the pretence of performing some perverse sex act, will inflate the pillow, thus rendering the Tiger really stuffed. You then retire a safe distance and wait until nature takes its course and the Tiger dies of chronic constipation

as an aside, and because i couldn't think of where to put this, i was sitting in imber village the other day and was wondering, who in their right mind decided to brush sweep the road through the middle, considering that roads that lead into the village are that shitted up, they make bovington tank testing area look like the queens banquet hall!!! (sorry, mentioned the queen again)

Latest Threads