Random question. Help needed.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by steven seagull, Jul 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Evening all.

Got a mucker round so Mrs Seagull pissed off to her mums to let us talk shite, play xbox, get trollied and watch war films.

Tonight we are watching that unbelievably accurate portrayal of Op Banner 'The Devils Own'. Instead of slagging it off for being possibly the daftest bucket of pump ever we are arguing about the song over the titles.

I think its the bird from the Cranberries 'wot sings it but daft lad says it isn't. (Even though he hasn't offered up an alternative.)

Anyone know who sings it or what its called?
  2. HHH

HHH LE

I thought this thread was about the where abouts of Mrrandom.
    He seems to have gone missing, did someone steal him on the London crawl ??
  3. No but it works better when you're not using it while having to focus with one eye closed.

That's the bird from The Cranberries so i stand victorious.

Still a bunch of wank film but following it to with Red Dawn so the night is not lost. Patrick Swayze slapping Russkie invaders in dubious mocked up vehicles has got to be a winner.

Cheers lads.
  4. Aye, Cranberries

Edit: Should have read that last post before posting
  5. Smudge has him down as the next Arrse serial killer but I think his obsession with all things CIVPOL and M16 has got the better of him and he can't post because he's managed to zip himself up in a rucksack in his bath.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I thought he was in sweden getting close quarter walting lessons off special uncle Jim?
  7. Or Norway?
  8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

EDL speshul liason you mean?