• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Random QU - Rifle Cleaning Kit

Is there a new one being issued?

In a form of a zip wallet?

What use to be the string on a pullthrough now being a wire with a plastic coating? Also the oil bottle being transparent with a squirting nozzle?

Thanks.

blobmeister said:
That is the operational cleaning kit, issued in zip case with 'curtain wire' pull through and spray bottle (been out about 2 years now mate)
Been longer than that, we got issued them for Telic 4 in 2004, I think the lads on Telic 3 had them too.

blobmeister said:
That is the operational cleaning kit, issued in zip case with 'curtain wire' pull through and spray bottle (been out about 2 years now mate)
Try nearly 5.

The pullthrough is much better for shoving down the big black pipe.

jimmys_best_mate said:
blobmeister said:
Been longer than that, we got issued them for Telic 4 in 2004, I think the lads on Telic 3 had them too.
My lot didnt get them on 3 but others could have got it .

Latest Threads