Random Q

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by no1cares, Jun 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why is it that once a beret gets wet it starts stinking like fox pi$$? someone once told me it was because 'jimmy' was taking a lag........but i'm starting to think otherwise. are all the corps berets the same? i've heard the Para reg ones absolutely pen n ink.
  2. Yes they do, all berets stink of fox pi55 or just pi55 in general.
  3. You'll be pleased to know that when wet our natty RAF uniforms (not a natural fibre in them I hasten to add) smell of damp labrador, as well as the beret's hint of cat piss.
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

RAF wearing uniforms? Whatever next?
  5. Quite, if we're not careful we may come across as a pseudo-military organisation.
  6. What, like the Scouts or the RAC....... cheap shot, but you did invite it.
  7. Is that why I see loads of crab officers carrying Umbrellas and avoiding going outside as much as they avoid going to the Gym?
  8. No, it's because we need to protect our delicate skin, this is also why we need to 'deploy' to 4* hotels with spa facilities.

Rickshaw: Do me a favour, we're not even in the same league as the scouts. The RAC though; now there's something to aim for...
  9. at least the RAC works in the rain :D
  10. are they all ginger that might be why?
  11. When I leave the RAF I'll be pleased to go into the RAC, at least I can take my uniform from the RAF and know it fits. You should all be jealous, you brownjobs.