Random pie chetter

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by smudge67er, Apr 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Everyone one knows that it's impossible to actually eat a MaccyDs apple pie.
  2. Maccas Apple pies burn ya mouth though!

Na whoever nicked the Alledged killer is not relevant, just dont want this sad event to spawn conspiracy (nut job) theories
  3. Perfectly edible after use as a pocket warmer for the three or four days it takes them to cool down.
  4. I don't think anyone has seriously alleged Maccy D's apple pies are the result of a conspiracy...it's just the physics of boiling apple sauce inside pastry that is to blame.

Oh and it's "Sun reporters" btw but it all comes down to the same result in the end...
  5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I'd say Maccy's pies have more of a batter coating as opposed to pastry.

Anyway back on thread, bad times indeed, thoughts with the family of the deceased/injured etc.
  6. Batter? It's flaky pastry that has been glazed and fried!
  7. Cuddles, fixed that for you
  8. Whatever it is, I for one am certain it is very, very tasty, nutritious, vitamin packed, health giving, and prolongs active life. Thats my arse covered, the rest of you can look after yourselves.
  9. It's ok trowel, Mac D's lawyers have gone now, you can come out.
  10. they're quite nice with icecream, as long as you can eat them in the 3 second timefrane between being hot enough to melt the enemal from your teath and when the melt the ice cream turning them into tablemelting mush
  11. Why is this thread in my "started threads" list??? I didn't start it. Someone else did.
  12. Doesn't stop you being a Cunt though!:)
  13. Not in the slightest
    • Like Like x 1