Random pheasant delivery?

Came outside this morning to find this brace hanging on the wall.No note nor any idea where they came from.

They appear to be fresh and in goood condition-so pheasant breasts in bacon for lunch today!

IMG_0054-001.jpg

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
no that's a pigs heart nailed to the front door

this smacks of wicca

They could have committed suicide , very stressful time of year for pheasants.
Actually it was a murder/suicide. The cock claimed 2 of the eggs weren't his.......

Mebbe they died in an accident !(a firearms accident) lol

Happens a lot where I live in the Highlands, them or a plassy bag with a Salmon in it.
Just learn to live with it as one of the strange country customs. (ask no questions and you'll be told no lies)
It's a message that you are accepted as being part of the local community.

As somebody else said, it's a different message if you're a game-keeper and you keep finding them Nailed to your front door!

It's the gamekeeper's code.

A cock and hen together means you're invited around to a party at his place for a night of drinking, fighting and *******.

It'll be a small do- just the two of you.

Seems they were supposed to be going to the milf next door.That said,she has no idea what to do with pheasants so I have offered to go around and show her what to do with her breasts.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Seems they were supposed to be going to the milf next door.That said,she has no idea what to do with pheasants so I have offered to go around and show her what to do with her breasts.
For her benefit or yours :)