Random Email of the Day

You'd be surprised how many people email us believing that we are actually the Army:

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am having a maintenance order from Fiji for your army personnel xxxx xxxx, he is sending me threats from UK, Catterick stating he will not send our money for child and spousal support on time. I have informed Fiji courts and they have agreed that if you, Glasgow Payroll do agree with me to make an automatic direct deduction from his salary to my bank account the court here will change the orders to suit the condition xxxxxx has put me and my son in for the past 4 years where he sends our money late or he deducts our money for food. I have been trying to contact your office for the past years and have been unsuccessful, I can be contacted on my mobile xxxxxxx at any time convenient to you.

Awaiting your prompt reply at your earliest convenience.

Kind Regards

Please, please, please post up the reply.

They'll be surprised when they get a picture of a spunking cock drawn badly in Paint tomorrow morning then.

You'd be surprised how many people email us believing that we are actually the Army:
Ask for all her banking details so you can transfer the maintenance payments.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
And you'd be surprised how many people post here who think we are.

Tell her that the full amount will be transferred to her bank account but first she will need to pay and administration fee of £1000 which can be sent by Western Union

@Bad CO

Is the reply appropriate for public domain?

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

My advice would be, pay the woman and hope she's happy!

womens-rugby_650x350.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Basil Fawlty Military History and Militaria 20
AlienFTM The NAAFI Bar 0
chocolate_frog The Intelligence Cell 8