Rancid Women

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Moodybitch, Dec 30, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A friend of mine was reminising about his days in the Shot and told us of the time he and a mate were walking back to camp, in a drunken state munching kebabs when....

..out of a nearby flat window two 'girls' called down and after a minute of chit chat the lads were invited up 'for a coffee'.

Said mate ended up with the fattest one of the two mingers and they made their way to the bedroom and proceeded to get down and dirty - quite literally.

Being a fan of lickin the bean said mate went south and found his kebab almost making an unwelcome return from the rancid smell of rotting fish.

When asked what he did next (expecting him to have made his excuses and left) he said he just spat as much saliva onto her box as possible and made the best of it.

Does he deserve some kind of recognition for charitable services to fat fish-stenching burds?

And do you guys have any horror stories of your own?
  2. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

A certain QA in the Shot during the mid 1980s was famous for her well developed aroma. It wasn't that she was a grot bag as such just well scented.

One of the Cpls was porking her on a regular basis and the boys could always tell she was in the block by the scent which was strong enough to waft under the door.

3. Ginger?

Normally the most fragrant in my experience. 8O
  4. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Fair/blonde, very distinctive smell though.
  5. Nothing I like more than a lovely well scented pie!!! don't you just hate it when you go down and all you get is a taste of dove soap or whatever, i reckon if you encounter such a clinical bearded clam they should be kicked out and made to go for a run round the block first. Yum Yum :twisted: :lol: :p :lol: :twisted:
  6. I think I may have met said QA.....on more than one occasion :oops:

I am such a bad boy who needs punishing :wink:
  7. Excuse my ignorance, but what is a QA?
  8. Queen Alexandras Royal Army Nursing Corps (QARANC) :roll:
  9. Quick pick:

A. Quite Available

B. Quite Assured

C. Quality Assured

D. Royalty

E. none of the above
  10. Anyone remember Oz magazine early 70's and the advert for 'Twinkle Twat' ? Puts a luster on ya cluster.
  11. That was you and your sister.
  12. No, it was me and your mum actually :D
  13. Probably. I'll bet she was the one who stank of fish.
  14. No that may have been me....I think your mum was the one with dried clinkers stuck to her hairy hoop :D
  15. Your posts are becoming distinctly masculine. That's not you on the gallery is it?