Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Ricecake, May 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I'm a CMT class 2 and after getting my class 1's want to transfer to be a Student Nurse

    Apparently you need 3 A levels (which I do not have) is that correct?

    It's been suggested to transfer as a Healthcare Assistant then Student Nurse eventually but that seems like the long way round

    (Just noticed I put a 'U' in QARANC)
  2. you right, it is a long way round and its no longer guaranteed that you will be able to apply for nurse trg via the hca route.... as nursing is going to an all degree profession, it is the university which is setting the application qualifications, and if they say 3 a levels, then i suppose, it means you need 3 a levels
  3. thanks for the reply, been trying to get in touch with the corps and am going to do the A levels
  4. You will of course have to write QARANC and not QUARANC on the application form though ! It' not even close on the QWERTY keyboard for goodness sake. Remember....you only get 1 chance to make a good impression.
  5. No, all you need is a broomstick and no sense of humour. Oh, and a fat arrse.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. some outstanding advice