• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RAMC promotion boad results

#2
When you picked the straw from the RSM's hand how long was it? the straw that is, not the RSM's hand !!

Apparently that is how the boards select for promotion.
 
#3
When you see the RSM give him my regards then - if you can reach his hand while you're on your knees with your mouth full...oh and cheers for the help!!!
 
#4
fabiothecrow said:
When you see the RSM give him my regards then - if you can reach his hand while you're on your knees with your mouth full...oh and cheers for the help!!!
I don't talk to rsm's..I am RSM's
 
#6
fabiothecrow said:
And we all know how made it there!!

Plenty of the white stuff and i dont mean milk!!
seems to me that you're making this kinda personal !! If you don't want humouristic replies..don't post..
 
#7
medman82 said:
fabiothecrow said:
When you see the RSM give him my regards then - if you can reach his hand while you're on your knees with your mouth full...oh and cheers for the help!!!
I don't talk to rsm's..I am RSM's
MM, is that gramatically correct in accordance with DWG JSP 101 v10? Are you more than 1 person?
 
#8
fabiothecrow said:
And we all know how made it there!!

Plenty of the white stuff and i dont mean milk!!
Ok I always admire someone with a bit of spine, but fabio I would point you to other posts from medman82 before going personal, as you might see that he bat's for the troops and is by no way a party line follower.

I myself was one of the troops and as such can understand the mistaken belief that anyone who reaches RSM is an arrse kisser. Although there has and I am sure medman82 will agree been a fair share of spineless w*nkers holding that role over the past ten years, there has however been some good ones as well, don't tar all with the same brush.

As for promotion here is a general rule of thumb:

Do you have a spine?, if so it will take you longer.
Do you have brown stains on your teeth and your name on the bottom of your boots?, if so your name will be on a promotion board every 2 years!!!
 
#9
drilly said:
medman82 said:
fabiothecrow said:
When you see the RSM give him my regards then - if you can reach his hand while you're on your knees with your mouth full...oh and cheers for the help!!!
I don't talk to rsm's..I am RSM's
MM, is that gramatically correct in accordance with DWG JSP 101 v10? Are you more than 1 person?
Drilly, if you knew me, you would know that I could be three people, Not one for weight loss programmes if you catch my drift.
 
#11
drilly said:
MM, are you trying to say that you are no stranger to the fridge, a salad dodger, a pie muncher or are you just a fat b*****d?
I'm all 4 matey, but prefer to be called "plump" or built for comfort, not for speed.

You kill it....I'll scoff it.
 
#12
medman82 said:
drilly said:
MM, are you trying to say that you are no stranger to the fridge, a salad dodger, a pie muncher or are you just a fat b*****d?
I'm all 4 matey, but prefer to be called "plump" or built for comfort, not for speed.

You kill it....I'll scoff it.
You've been scoffing it all your life
 
#13
dui-lai said:
medman82 said:
drilly said:
MM, are you trying to say that you are no stranger to the fridge, a salad dodger, a pie muncher or are you just a fat b*****d?
I'm all 4 matey, but prefer to be called "plump" or built for comfort, not for speed.

You kill it....I'll scoff it.
You've been scoffing it all your life
still searching for that sense of humour dui-lai? welcome home ye auld goat. I've heard that 3 CS want you full time cos your brill.
 
#14
medman82 said:
dui-lai said:
medman82 said:
drilly said:
MM, are you trying to say that you are no stranger to the fridge, a salad dodger, a pie muncher or are you just a fat b*****d?
I'm all 4 matey, but prefer to be called "plump" or built for comfort, not for speed.

You kill it....I'll scoff it.
You've been scoffing it all your life
still searching for that sense of humour dui-lai? welcome home ye auld goat. I've heard that 3 CS want you full time cos your brill.
Suicide before I contemplate that matey........but I am brill though
 
#15
If i at my lowly level can squirm my way out of PT on a regular basis, then I'm sure medman has all the swerves down to a fine art. Mind you though, he might be keener that me (which lets face it is not difficult).

So med man, are you built for comfort or speed?

If you came off the board, you would know by now, all ours found out on friday.
 
#17
gado said:
If i at my lowly level can squirm my way out of PT on a regular basis, then I'm sure medman has all the swerves down to a fine art. Mind you though, he might be keener that me (which lets face it is not difficult).

So med man, are you built for comfort or speed?

If you came off the board, you would know by now, all ours found out on friday.
As he is now Mr Civvie, PT is no longer an option for him........but he is built for comfort, well if you like mating with a white, sweaty whale
 
#18
[quote="dui-lai"

As he is now Mr Civvie, PT is no longer an option for him........but he is built for comfort, well if you like mating with a white, sweaty whale[/quote]

I still get plenty of PT (chasing Mrs Medman round the bedroom to shouts of "feck off you fat tw@" but that is a different kind of PT.

As for white sweaty whale, D-L me and you could fall out. I like whales, especially with a side of chips and mushy peas and a couple of bread vans.
 

Latest Threads