RAMC PAST AND PRESENT THIS YEAR

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by doctordeath, Mar 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any body know if the past and present do at Sandhurst this year is for wives as well as seniors? As I have never been to one since leaving I was just wondering.

Cheers D.D.

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I think it is just for past and present members of the AMS dinner club. The function in Liverpool, mentioned elsewhere on this board gives details and also includes partners.

3. Always Stag ! years ago at HMS Keogh the odd partner used to sneak
    in at the latter end of the evening but it is definately a stag night.

4. we dont want partners ruining our night out!!

5. says you with a big thumb print on your head !! ive heard lots about it... :D

6. do tell!

7. Is everyone getting excited about the impending Arrse Reunion at the P+P ?

Whats the secret sign ? and no Venty I am not wearing my medals upside down, thats how you've always worn them so Ive heard ! :wink: 8O

8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

We need to make 'the sign' or be a group that just talks complete arrse and then we would know.

Any ideas VC? RAMC Mess kit perhaps?

9. Ventress Wrote:

Ha ! Ha! Ha!

Maybe a pocket watch worn in a fashion, or at a pre determined time we all jump up and throw port down our fronts ? Oh No ! cant do that as the wife thinks I do that every year anyway !

D-L or the new Corps RSM (Filbert) will have a splendid idea I'm sure of it

10. I was going to get an ARRSE bow tie and put it on in the Sjts Mess after the dinner, anyone else got one?
    CRSM would probably try and do us a bottle of port each for wearing them!!
    Looking forward to it, i heard that on the last count there was about 274 going!

11. "Is everyone getting excited about the impending Arrse Reunion at the P+P ?" Quote vicious circle

Without wanting to sound funny what is there to get excited about. Yes they are a good social but hardly producing an adreniline rush.
    Or do ARRSE reunions do something "special" !! Hopefully something more exciting than the average dull post on the AMS forum.

Was anyone at the P&P at Keogh, when the DG announced all the redundencies and doom and gloom for the future. Then finished his speech on a good note as the Corps had bought a new boat to be based at Haslar!!!!!!!!! As he walked out he had 300+ bemused pissed squaddies whistling some navy tune. Needless to say he didnt come to the mess afterwards!!! Your life in there hands!!!!

12. FF, what about us that dont wear a pocket watch or are unable to wear a arrse bow tie? re; conversation earlier at another mess function??

13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Smithy, dont put yourself down, I find your posts quite entertaining.

14. Effing hell PC Bob whats up with you!!! How you finding the third service youve tried?? is a truncheon easier to handle than a hose pipe!!

15. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator