RAMC "Old Boy" or just an "Old Git"??

TomB

Old-Salt
I was digging at the back of a cupboard and found a RAMC Tie which has narrow stripes & snakes underneath which are the letter OB.

I haven't got a clue where I got it from and am assuming that OB stands for Old Boy (or perhaps its Old Barsteward).

My question is..... When does one become an "Old Boy"?

Is there a specified age you have to be or time to have left the firm?

I don't want to end up in the situation where I wear it to a Remembrance Service only to get a kick in the nads from someone even crumblier than me for being disrespectful!

I was digging at the back of a cupboard and found a RAMC Tie which has narrow stripes & snakes underneath which are the letter OB.

I haven't got a clue where I got it from and am assuming that OB stands for Old Boy (or perhaps its Old Barsteward).

I don't want to end up in the situation where I wear it to a Remembrance Service only to get a kick in the nads from someone even crumblier than me for being disrespectful!
RAMC Old Boy Tie is for ex RAMCapprentices

RAMC Old boys tie is only worn by ex apprentice's.

Latest Threads